Divorced or split up to be with bull?

It almost happened in our marriage when we were newlyweds living in Boston for 3 years.

It started off with one overnight a week, then two and three. The emotional connection was growing along with the bareback intimacy. He loved my wife deeply and convinced her to go off birth control. She wanted a baby and knew that I had a vasectomy before we met.

My wife became black bred by her new boyfriend. She was thrilled and so was her black boyfriend and his proud Momma. At the baby shower party (fast growing baby bump) he told his Mom, sisters and a dozen friends that Anne was moving out of her husband’s apartment and would soon be getting divorced soon. Anne didn’t agree to any of this news but kept quiet so as not to embarrass her boyfriend in front of his family and friends.

Soon Anne began living with her boyfriend 6 days a week and only stayed with me one night. She informed me that a black baby really needed to be surrounded by black family. She apologized for abandoning me and our new marriage but wanted to do what was best for her future baby.

A tragic miscarriage in month 7 changed everything. Her boyfriend blamed my wife for not taking better care of his unborn *******. Their relationship deteriorated and she begged me to take her back.

She never got pregnant again despite trying with a few other Boston are black men.
It sounds like her intentions were good. That she lived with HIM 6 days a week gave her more sexual pleassure and emotional bonding. The black baby indeed should be surrounded by a black fam, soulds like a perfect story. I feel sorry for you that their bonding began worse..

Ha a házasság fontos lenne, ahogy mondod, miért keresne az illető extra kü
If the marriage was important as you say why would the person look for any extra outside gratification🤔
Due to an accident or illness , the husband's sexual performance may decrease significantly, witch may be coupled with advanfe age , while wife's sexual appetite may have remained or even increased!!

I was a part of something similar , but not as a husband , as a lover. It was a " traditional " , meaning non-IR sex story. I had relationship whit a married coupled where the husband talked his wife into cuckoldind and threesomes so that her masturbation and bisexual desires could be satisfied. Both physically and mentally , the difference between the two of us was great the after a while the wife preferred meg more , which is why we often had sex separately , which the husband could not see!

Sokszor lezuhanyoztunk, aminek minden alkalommal szex lett a vége. A hajnali órákban csak ketten szexeltünk, de kifejezetten romantikus módon . Lényegében inkább a férjének tartott enge lóm, mint azt, akit a külvilág a férjének tartott. A hölgy családja a városban élt, meglehetősen ismertek és meglehetősen konzervatívak, ezért a párnak még szexuális vágyait is titkolnia kellett.There was no question of breaking up fore more reasons , even though we made good couple both in sex and outside of it, so I lett them instead!!

elég forró, hogy a fekete férfiakkal való felszarvazás milyen gyakran a fekete bika győzelmével végződik.
This phenomenon also happens in non- IR cuckold/ wife sharing sex, if the woman sees a man representing a higher quality in her lover!

Well this is what she deserves.. did you never noticed Some body Chance? Of pussy loosless? Cause you did not noticed It in advance
She was excellent at deception and I trusted her so I never suspected anything. Never noticed her pussy being loose but did notice it quite wet one night. Turned out she had been with the boyfriend but I did not suspect or believe that she would do such a thing.

It is sad when marriages and relationships split up. Is there a lesson to be learned here for newbies and lifestyle regulars?

My wife and I have been non-monogamous for over 15 years. It is a small portion of our lives. Like visiting Disneyland. We identify as swingers, but are single friendly.

One strategy we adopted early was to limit repeats. Even with couples. It is easy for bonds and relationships to form when you spend time with somebody regularly. Like Disneyland, the lifestyle is spending time in a fantasy world away from the stresses of regular life. If you or your spouse start spending time with someone once or twice a week… What do you really expect… A bond will form between them, and they will soon rely on each other for that companionship. Whether it’s golf buddies, watching Thursday night football with the same group or going over to your Bulls house for a romp every Wednesday, a bond will form. It’s human nature.

We have limited singles play to house parties and events. (Like Splash Mocha). It’s a visit to Disneyland… Or fantasyland… That when only visited a few times a year, keeps it special and fun.

It still feels like playing with fire sometimes… But I believe playing with a regular every week is more like juggling a hand grenade. Not gonna end well.

Mr.

Yes, going through this right now. Met our bull this summer. Wife and him had instant chemistry with each other. She was crazy about him. Went from seeing him once a week to a couple times a week ttheb weekends too. She couldn’t stay away from him told me a while ago she is in love with him, she’s at the point she is still in love with him and just can’t be without him. Pretty much spends most of her time with him at his place. Recently had a discussion and we are going to move on. She wants to be with him, she’s just much happier with him .

Yes, going through this right now. Met our bull this summer. Wife and him had instant chemistry with each other. She was crazy about him. Went from seeing him once a week to a couple times a week ttheb weekends too. She couldn’t stay away from him told me a while ago she is in love with him, she’s at the point she is still in love with him and just can’t be without him. Pretty much spends most of her time with him at his place. Recently had a discussion and we are going to move on. She wants to be with him, she’s just much happier with him .
I'm sorry to hear that. She's making a mistake.

Back