Divorced or split up to be with bull?

So a bit therapeutic to relay this. My wife and I are in a quasi split right now. Think the lifestyle is confusing? It’s got nothing on this.

She began seeing a guy, divorced, a little over 10 years her senior, who had little initial interest in being a part of our setup together. Met the guy, nice enough, and seemed to have no interest in anything beyond using her and vice versa. Wife even agreed to exclusivity with him which is a very big change from the norm.

They both kicked around the idea of getting a weekend away together. I was ok with it but admittedly a bit frustrated as I had yet to watch them together or partake. Long story short she seemed genuinely disappointed while she was away with him through our texts for at least part of the time. She assumed all was good though and would go into detail when she got back. Turns out two of his friends met up with them for a day and she fucked them. Normally not an issue but she was looking for something with just him and it let her down. She was just as disappointed in herself for not pushing back on it.

A couple weeks ago she dropped the bomb that she was moving out and in with him. She came to her senses a bit and after a few days rented a condo for herself as she’s really in a tizzy mentally. Still developing.

My Wife said she would have never left me for our bull. But I think she secretly may have considered it. Because she was broken hearted for quite a few months the after he took off on us. I had let her start staying the night at his house without me being there. I think this allowed her to start to have a emotional connection with him, plus the great sex she was having. He never wanted a relationship though. Just loved fucking my Wife. So maybe She would have left me??

My Wife said she would have never left me for our bull. But I think she secretly may have considered it. Because she was broken hearted for quite a few months the after he took off on us. I had let her start staying the night at his house without me being there. I think this allowed her to start to have a emotional connection with him, plus the great sex she was having. He never wanted a relationship though. Just loved fucking my Wife. So maybe She would have left me??
Dude, a common story for messed up marriages.

Always remember this. The bull has no care about the destruction he does to a married woman.

He didn’t break the marriage, just broke the lifestyle for her.
...or you did; by "letting" her play on her own.
She may have found a side of herself she didn't want to see or experience (the "good wife" falling for a guy who is not her husband). And then... being rejected is not a good experience either. Anyway she decided to stay with you. That's the good part of the story.
Perhaps she just didn't want to risk your relationship again, or didn't want to go through the aftermath of another bad ending again.
- Just a few thoughts.

Back