Disrespectful Bull

So I've known this BBC guy for about 15 years. I recently posted about an encounter with him on here. We have had an up and down kind of relationship (I use that term loosely) and he always ends up doing something to piss me off. Recently he disrespected my husband and to me that was just not ok. He is married (and cheats on her) and I told him straight up how I felt about his disrespect of my husband. I would never do that to him. So I ignored him a couple days, then when I finally decided to talk to him right off the bat he started asking for stuff I just didn't want to do(I have my reasons) So I told him I would try but I do have a fairly busy life with work, *******, family life and my animals. So I did not get to the thing he requested and tonight he messages me and gives me a bag of *******. Now I am worried he will go to my husband and tell him I cheated on him. This guy has been mentally abusive to me off and on and I am done. No BBC or MAN for that fact is worth my mental health.
You are being used... Find someone who is respectful to you both and knows it is a privilege to be part of your play. He sounds like a dirtbag. Good luck.

We have chat before this Christy my husband works so much I feel so alone I mean with just the k ids all day are you still dating lola I don't see her post any more
Glad to know it Christy. Hope those chats didn't go terribly off the rails. Lol. Things tend to do that sometimes on this site. Yeah Lolamaze and I are better than ever. We both played hooky from work today. Having a great time. She left the site. Wasn't her cup of hemlock. Lol.

Glad to know it Christy. Hope those chats didn't go terribly off the rails. Lol. Things tend to do that sometimes on this site. Yeah Lolamaze and I are better than ever. We both played hooky from work today. Having a great time. She left the site. Wasn't her cup of hemlock. Lol.
Oh good I like her she kept things so simple and fun now everyone seems so angry or judging I feel so bad because I do all those things

Oh good I like her she kept things so simple and fun now everyone seems so angry or judging I feel so bad because I do all those things
Yeah she's a peach I'll let her know. I think we all can be. I know I only try and do it when provoked. Everybody has their own individual yardstick as to what that provocation may be however. She shares my account so she may reply to you I told her to make sure that she makes it clear that it's Lolamaze that's responding. 👍🏽👍🏽

Yeah she's a peach I'll let her know. I think we all can be. I know I only try and do it when provoked. Everybody has their own individual yardstick as to what that provocation may be however. She shares my account so she may reply to you I told her to make sure that she makes it clear that it's Lolamaze that's responding. 👍🏽👍🏽
Oh thank you I would so love to hear from her

So I've known this BBC guy for about 15 years. I recently posted about an encounter with him on here. We have had an up and down kind of relationship (I use that term loosely) and he always ends up doing something to piss me off. Recently he disrespected my husband and to me that was just not ok. He is married (and cheats on her) and I told him straight up how I felt about his disrespect of my husband. I would never do that to him. So I ignored him a couple days, then when I finally decided to talk to him right off the bat he started asking for stuff I just didn't want to do(I have my reasons) So I told him I would try but I do have a fairly busy life with work, *******, family life and my animals. So I did not get to the thing he requested and tonight he messages me and gives me a bag of *******. Now I am worried he will go to my husband and tell him I cheated on him. This guy has been mentally abusive to me off and on and I am done. No BBC or MAN for that fact is worth my mental health.
u get what u deserve putting up with abusive behavior..can care less if his cock was two feet!!..i hit him in the head with a bat.if anyone did that to me..no one crosses the line from fun sexyness to abuse..UNACCEPTABLE...period!

Ew ... I would never. Im quite frankly publicly asking for forgiveness on behalf of that brotha/s who entered you. You have ZERO respect for your husband or men at all really. AND That's just based on your behavior. I won't even comment on the physical.

Embarrassed Shame GIF

Well number one you were cheating. It has repercussions. Number two- leave this guy and don’t look back. He has no respect for you or your family and will continue to act in such a manner. You’re sex to him. He didn’t get what he wanted so he’s acting the petulant baby. Walk away. If he eats you out- rat him out.

Back