Discreet Public play ?

misterrr315

Male
Real Person
From
NC, US
I don’t know, so when I’m at work I have this super strong urge to crank one out. I’ve gotten some looks from a few about my bulge but no one says anything. By time my break comes around it’s usually dark outside so I’m able to get one off..I guess it’s a new fantasy of mine to get caught jerking by a woman and she helps..anyone else have these types of fantasies?

I don’t know, so when I’m at work I have this super strong urge to crank one out. I’ve gotten some looks from a few about my bulge but no one says anything. By time my break comes around it’s usually dark outside so I’m able to get one off..I guess it’s a new fantasy of mine to get caught jerking by a woman and she helps..anyone else have these types of fantasies?
What happens if you get caught jerking by a woman who does NOT want to "help"? There is a very good chance that she will take a photo of your exposed Black cock and then call the police (911). At the very least, you will be charged with indecent exposure. Depending on the woman's mood, you may be charged with more serious offenses. You know that the police will want to throw the book at you.

Keep in mind that a woman can get away with indecent exposure better than a man. My hot wife used to love having sex with and being inseminated by Black men in public. She could care less how many witnesses saw her. She loved having the world see what a dirty, slutty married white woman she was.

I noticed the March 1, 2023 posting in your profile where you state that you have never slept with a white woman. Given your magnificent Black body and your proud Black alpha male manhood, I find it hard to believe that you have never had sex with a white woman. I can state emphatically that if my wife was still active in the lifestyle, and if we were neighbors, you would soon be having NSA interracial sex with her, probably in our martial bed. The mating would end with her wrapping her arms and legs around your humping Black body, as your balls pump potent, hot Black baby-makers deep into her unprotected, receptive married white womb; possibly making her VERY pregnant with your baby.

Attachments

• Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 11
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 11
  • My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Black baby makers seeping from white married pussy (2).jpg
    Black baby makers seeping from white married pussy (2).jpg