Disciplinarian Bulls

Has anybody explored this dynamic? Having a bull who has taken the authority to discipline a cuckold or even his wife? I know that bulls sometimes bully the cuckold physically, but I'd prefer a dynamic where a bull uses his intimidating presence to create a pleasurable relationship with my future wife and himself. I've also lacked a strong demanding male authority in my life, which is part of what interests me.

Bulls, would you be interested in giving out spankings, beltings, whippings, etc to a misbehaving cuckold? What sort of rules would you establish? Ladies, what would you think if your husband accepted a punishment from one of your lovers?

I love this idea too! Both the wife and her lover should humiliate and discipline the cuckold wimp. I have never had this, as I have only experienced getting cucked from afar- my woman had sex with her lover outside the house. She did, however, like the idea of him dominating me, and one guy she fund also liked it. Sadly, the relationship (hers with him, and later mine with her) ended before this happened.

Sorry to hear that... I think it helps often because it creates a clear structure in a wild relationship. Usually the couple is in charge, but submissive cucks don't want that, and many women like having a dominant man running things in general.

I think a bunch of white dudes today suffer from weak permissive parenting too, so it's really impactful when the bull takes that roll. If your ******* didn't whip you as a boy, then Daddy's got to whip you now :)

Very interesting. I've always liked this idea too. For one thing - a strict, authoritative bull seems really hot. Second and more importantly, it seems like an amazing and humbling experience as a sub. I'd be keen to absorb and learn as much as I could about myself and partners. The disciplinarian stuff is just a little icing on the cake if you're into bondage and kink. I agree though, there's ultimately nothing more humiliating watching your hotwife get fucked by stronger men.

256_1000.jpg

So I know it's not for everyone but it seems like there's a lot of potential here for a long term relationship between three people. If that's what these people are looking for. I'm not saying it's the American Dream but I'm definitely curious in the possibilities. Anyway, I'm just talking fantasy! It's hard enough maintaining stable relationships between two people! Something like this is like three golden unicorns coming together! Any unicorns out there?

Last edited:
Back