Disappointment

I imagine it stems from the fact that everyone makes a big deal about bbc. It is so closely tied with us that it would make it hard for black guys who aren't packing, which is a shame because the person should be more important, but a lot of people probably just get too caught up in their fantasies. I know I wondered if I was big enough when I got on this site, and I'm at 8.5".

Chip

Male
Gold Member
From
IN, US
I had the reverse happen an ex girlfriend left me for a guy with a bigger cock and married him found out a few years later she screwed around on him because he was sterile could not get her pregnant and she had 2 babies from other guys. She contacted me after I was divorced and told me she wanted another baby and her hubby couldnt do it offered to let me knock her up I refused. She finally left him and found an older guy who gave her another baby told friend that big piece of meat was useless if it couldnt produce babies. Go figure.

mace177588

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MD, US
I can imagine that the internet rule of 2 sometimes happens, 4 inches becomes 8
Unfortunately you are totally right. It seems that the internet is a great place to hide our short comings so to speak.
And it isn't just the whole "small penis" thing. I have had a few possible meets from here who simply never showed up and stopped contacting me. A lot of it is just fantasy I'm sad to say.

mace177588

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MD, US
Unfortunately you are totally right. It seems that the internet is a great place to hide our short comings so to speak.
And it isn't just the whole "small penis" thing. I have had a few possible meets from here who simply never showed up and stopped contacting me. A lot of it is just fantasy I'm sad to say.

mace177588

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MD, US