Disappointment

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by CuckoldCouple, Dec 27, 2014.

1. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

Have you ever been disappointed to find that the black bull you set your wife up with has a small dick?

Katiana4black likes this.
  2. bob north est uk

bob north est uk New Member

I can imagine that the internet rule of 2 sometimes happens, 4 inches becomes 8

mace177588 and MacNfries like this.
  3. Easy-Going Cali 8

Easy-Going Cali 8 Active Member Real Person

I imagine it stems from the fact that everyone makes a big deal about bbc. It is so closely tied with us that it would make it hard for black guys who aren't packing, which is a shame because the person should be more important, but a lot of people probably just get too caught up in their fantasies. I know I wondered if I was big enough when I got on this site, and I'm at 8.5".

london gal likes this.
  4. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I had the reverse happen an ex girlfriend left me for a guy with a bigger cock and married him found out a few years later she screwed around on him because he was sterile could not get her pregnant and she had 2 babies from other guys. She contacted me after I was divorced and told me she wanted another baby and her hubby couldnt do it offered to let me knock her up I refused. She finally left him and found an older guy who gave her another baby told friend that big piece of meat was useless if it couldnt produce babies. Go figure.

mace177588 likes this.
  5. mace177588

mace177588 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Unfortunately you are totally right. It seems that the internet is a great place to hide our short comings so to speak.
    And it isn't just the whole "small penis" thing. I have had a few possible meets from here who simply never showed up and stopped contacting me. A lot of it is just fantasy I'm sad to say.

6. mace177588

US
    Unfortunately you are totally right. It seems that the internet is a great place to hide our short comings so to speak.
    And it isn't just the whole "small penis" thing. I have had a few possible meets from here who simply never showed up and stopped contacting me. A lot of it is just fantasy I'm sad to say.

7. mace177588

US

syscom3 likes this.
  8. bob north est uk

bob north est uk New Member

Fantasy is a good thing, but reality is lost on a lot of people

syscom3 likes this.
  9. CuckCpl4BBC

CuckCpl4BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Once....out of 17....I'll take those odds lol

bob north est uk likes this.
  10. she_plays_he_watches

she_plays_he_watches Active Member

no, but we(she) has met a couple of hung guys...very hung guys..who didn't have any imagination..all that meat and didn't know what to do with it..shame

serginho and Meramo like this.
  11. DeeDeeinCO

DeeDeeinCO Well-Known Member

In all the years that I have been fucking Black Men, there have only been three who were sized like average white men.