Disappointment

I imagine it stems from the fact that everyone makes a big deal about bbc. It is so closely tied with us that it would make it hard for black guys who aren't packing, which is a shame because the person should be more important, but a lot of people probably just get too caught up in their fantasies. I know I wondered if I was big enough when I got on this site, and I'm at 8.5".

I had the reverse happen an ex girlfriend left me for a guy with a bigger cock and married him found out a few years later she screwed around on him because he was sterile could not get her pregnant and she had 2 babies from other guys. She contacted me after I was divorced and told me she wanted another baby and her hubby couldnt do it offered to let me knock her up I refused. She finally left him and found an older guy who gave her another baby told friend that big piece of meat was useless if it couldnt produce babies. Go figure.

I can imagine that the internet rule of 2 sometimes happens, 4 inches becomes 8
Unfortunately you are totally right. It seems that the internet is a great place to hide our short comings so to speak.
And it isn't just the whole "small penis" thing. I have had a few possible meets from here who simply never showed up and stopped contacting me. A lot of it is just fantasy I'm sad to say.

Unfortunately you are totally right. It seems that the internet is a great place to hide our short comings so to speak.
And it isn't just the whole "small penis" thing. I have had a few possible meets from here who simply never showed up and stopped contacting me. A lot of it is just fantasy I'm sad to say.

In all the years that I have been fucking Black Men, there have only been three who were sized like average white men.

Back