dirty talk

Yes I love it when I am getting fucked in my ass and another black guy has ass sticking up and I have my tongue in his ass. The black guys waiting there turn are saying look at that white slut eating that black asshole she loves it and white bitch black cock whore dam I am going to piss in that nasty bitchs mouth when I am finished with her slut ass.

I love dirty tak, nasty talk is the best, being told what a white slut I am and a black cock loving whore, when I'm getting funded I'm a submissive woman and love dominant ate verbal men to talk down it turns me on, and I know black men love to tell us what we are good for and our only purpose for them
I agree!! Love the filthy talk. Makes my pussy soaking wet!

View attachment 657952 My Bull Erik calling me a whore,white slut, especially when my husband and ******* are around, and then getting dragged into another room and fucked for hours pussy being pounded so loud while he continues abusing me asking why I love that little faggot, and I just keep whispering I love you Erik, I love you Erik, I love you Erik.....
Wow...ok

Back