Dirty talk, submissive white women, and dominant bbc bulls

luvr2021

Male
From
OK, US
In my experience, many submissive white women enjoy dirty talk while they are being fucked especially if they are being fucked by a dominant bbc. If you're a submissive woman, and you enjoy dirty talks, post your favorite ones. If you're a dominant bbc and you dirty-talk to your ladies while fucking them, post your favorite dirty talks as well.

In my experience, many submissive white women enjoy dirty talk while they are being fucked especially if they are being fucked by a dominant bbc. If you're a submissive woman, and you enjoy dirty talks, post your favorite ones. If you're a dominant bbc and you dirty-talk to your ladies while fucking them, post your favorite dirty talks as well.
Wife loves dirty talk. Problem is she doms me. Says I'm not assertive enough. Think that's any she's curious

They really do like dirty talk and to be degraded/talked to disrespectfully.

My first experience with a white woman was an ongoing situation where my homeboy shared his fuck buddy with me for a few months. Most of the time we tag-teamed her but sometimes I had her to myself.

Anyway, when we shared her we would talk to her almost like she wasn’t even there if that makes sense. We would conversation back and forth about how good her mouth, pussy or ass was but didn’t acknowledge her directly, only as “this bitch, that whore, this slut” etc. So for example I would say something like “this bitch suck dick better with dick in her” while I was getting topped off and he was hitting her from the back. The first time we fucked her together I mentioned how good her head was and my boy was like “don’t be afraid to nut in her mouth, she gon swallow everything.” We just generally talked to her crazy and she loved it. The wildest ******* I think I ever said to her was “tell your husband this asshole belong to me” while I was tearing her ******* up from the back

Hell yes love it all

Back