Dirty talk, submissive white women, and dominant bbc bulls

I’ve cum quickly a few times while being dirty talked to. For instance, I was with a women for a few months and we played protected. After discussing one night she decided that she wanted to play bare. We got into it and we were in missionary. 10 minutes in and it was good. Then she looked up at me and said, “I don’t know what I was thinking” I was kind of confused, I said, “what are you talking about” she said, “ I should have never denied you the feel of this perfect white pussy” i immediately pulled out because I was about to cum and she immediately pulled me back in, spread her legs wider, grabbed my face and said, “you are going to cum in my perfect white pussy” and that’s exactly what I did

I love it when I’m talked dirty to during sex.. the dirtier the better..!
I often get off on it over messages , using my hands, my imagination and my toys, but it’s often the words that send me over the edge..!
Xx
this is why we should be talking now...

Reactions: wit
Raceplay, roleplay, r***play - the clue is in the word . . . . play.
I can only speak from my own experience but most men prefer when I am verbal than just silent (except when doing it in a library!).
Fantasy talk is a huge turn on for everyone, in fact I'd say it's half the fun.
The next time your Bull is getting ready to bust His nut try asking Him if He is going to make you fuck other Men and see what happens.
Tell Him that He has full control over what you do, what you wear, how you act - they love the power thing.
When I'm with a Bull I slip into an alter-ego that is totally submissive and I love it.

Ask any girl who is into the lifestyle which whould she prefer - some smooth guy coming up to her at the bar saying he wants to make sweet, sweet love until sunrise or some thug type who tells her He is going to rearrange your guts with His steel hard Cock until He dumps His load deep into her fertile womb and guess which one she is going to leave with.
Why do you think we strut around in painful high heels and dresses that are way too short and tight?
Men crave not just physical stimulation, but also visual and mental, as do we.

If her hubby is present my dirty talk will include him.

."You like your hubby watching you get stretched and pounded good don't you"?
."show hubby how much of a slut you are for black cock"!
."Look at your hubby and tell him how much you love this black cock"!♠️

If her hubby is not present.

."tell me that you are going to go home and tell your hubby how I used you all night long "!

."tell me how much you love this black cock inside you"!

I love dirty talk. It's definitely apart of my GB fantasy
I love when my girlfriend and I have a argument especially when I catch her flirting or chatting with all another man, I tell her to take your fucking clothes off get into the bedroom and I'll show you the boss is bitch, she loves it

My told me many times that when she was performing a sex act with black men she loved the dirty talking. She loved it when the black guys told me how much my wife is enjoying sucking his cock. She said when she heard it she would get extra nasty doing what ever she was doing. Certain bulls would tell me how slutty my wife is and how much she loves black cock while they were fucked her.

In my experience, many submissive white women enjoy dirty talk while they are being fucked especially if they are being fucked by a dominant bbc. If you're a submissive woman, and you enjoy dirty talks, post your favorite ones. If you're a dominant bbc and you dirty-talk to your ladies while fucking them, post your favorite dirty talks as well.

I first found out my wife’s fetish one evening at a swingers party , she was being chatted up by two black guys who were obviously talking dirty things to her as she was responding in a way I have never seen , she was totally aroused and submissive to them , that night both men used her in many ways without any complaints from her .

i love being called a ******,slut,whore
Ich sollte eine meiner Ex auch Negerschlampe nennen was uns beide total erregte!

Du bist ebenfalls eine richtige schwanzgeile Schlampe die für jeden BBC die Beine breit macht - und das ist gut so! Dein (Ex) Mann sollte das regelmäßig sehen sollen!

Mrs wild likes being talked dirty to, but only started reciprocating over the last couple of years. Pretty interesting and intense dialogue to be sure..

She refers to herself as a sub bottom when it comes to having sex with men. She considers herself an aggressive top butch when sleeping with women. Those lines also get blurred when it comes to talking dirty.

I've heard her say "breed me" and "give me your seed" when she is being a sub with men. Since she's been dabbling with her androgynous and butch side Ive seen that change a bit too. She's been saying things like "fuck that butch pussy" and "fuck me straight" and the combo of "breed my butch pussy". Guys usually last about 10 seconds before they cum when she starts saying this stuff. Surprised how much it gets them off.

With women, I've seen her drag someone by their hair on all fours across a hotel room and into the shower. Straddle her face and say "dr*nk my dyke piss" and proceed to drown her with it :oops:

Almost came just from watching her in action.

Back