Dirty talk, submissive white women, and dominant bbc bulls

In my experience, many submissive white women enjoy dirty talk while they are being fucked especially if they are being fucked by a dominant bbc. If you're a submissive woman, and you enjoy dirty talks, post your favorite ones. If you're a dominant bbc and you dirty-talk to your ladies while fucking them, post your favorite dirty talks as well.
Dirty talk is my favorite and especially touching and dirty talk in public while my cuck stands there

Not all of my wife's black bulls did the dirty talk but the ones that did talk dirty to her were very nasty and they both did a bunch of racial talk. This one bull liked letting his friends fuck my wife so before he would let them meet in person he made some videos of my wife and me using many racial slurs begging black men to use my wife for anything they want. Telling those niggas that my wife loves sucking big black man dicks and how much she loves the taste of a black mans cum. Once you have finished fucking my wife you can whore my wife out to your black friends. After you have filled my wife's pussy and asshole with your black man cum I will clean her up for you by licking up your sweat and cum from my wife's body. After that I will suck all the cum you and your black man friends have shot into my wife. How much would it turn you on to make me strip my beautiful young wife naked and hand her over too you? You can tell my wife to do something filthy and disgusting and she would gladly do it in front of her husband. When you are fucking my wife's asshole grunting giving my wife hickeys you can look up at her white husband and really get balls deep in this white married slut. If you want I will lick your asshole while you butt fuck my wife with your big black cock. Would it turn you on knowing that the white married slut your butt fucking her husband is eating your asshole out and licking your butt crack?

The dirty talk was a big deal and a real turn on for some of the black guys for sure. Wife and I both thought sometimes it get a little extreme but everyone was cool when it was over. Watching some of the videos later on at her bulls place with a few of his friends was tense with all the racial slurs the wife, bull and me was using. Of course having the right party favors always makes things dirty

They really do like dirty talk and to be degraded/talked to disrespectfully.

My first experience with a white woman was an ongoing situation where my homeboy shared his fuck buddy with me for a few months. Most of the time we tag-teamed her but sometimes I had her to myself.

Anyway, when we shared her we would talk to her almost like she wasn’t even there if that makes sense. We would conversation back and forth about how good her mouth, pussy or ass was but didn’t acknowledge her directly, only as “this bitch, that whore, this slut” etc. So for example I would say something like “this bitch suck dick better with dick in her” while I was getting topped off and he was hitting her from the back. The first time we fucked her together I mentioned how good her head was and my boy was like “don’t be afraid to nut in her mouth, she gon swallow everything.” We just generally talked to her crazy and she loved it. The wildest ******* I think I ever said to her was “tell your husband this asshole belong to me” while I was tearing her ******* up from the back
This is a great perspective and inline with our experience

In my experience, many submissive white women enjoy dirty talk while they are being fucked especially if they are being fucked by a dominant bbc. If you're a submissive woman, and you enjoy dirty talks, post your favorite ones. If you're a dominant bbc and you dirty-talk to your ladies while fucking them, post your favorite dirty talks as well.
This is very true.
What I really like is a slow build up, that then changes gear, he becomes more urgent, passionate and dominant.!
He holds me down, making sure I couldn’t move, even if I wanted to(which I don’t). That’s when he starts to talk dirty, telling me that he ‘knows what I want’ etc..
From there as the tension builds, it’s a short step to him calling me names like bitch and slut(which are an incredible turn on for me),
Culminating in an explosive finish where I continue to struggle and he continues to dominate and do what he wants until we both feel the release..
A perfect scene, maybe, a fantasy, definitely, a turn on just writing it, you bet.. 💦 👙
Xx

This is very true.
What I really like is a slow build up, that then changes gear, he becomes more urgent, passionate and dominant.!
He holds me down, making sure I couldn’t move, even if I wanted to(which I don’t). That’s when he starts to talk dirty, telling me that he ‘knows what I want’ etc..
From there as the tension builds, it’s a short step to him calling me names like bitch and slut(which are an incredible turn on for me),
Culminating in an explosive finish where I continue to struggle and he continues to dominate and do what he wants until we both feel the release..
A perfect scene, maybe, a fantasy, definitely, a turn on just writing it, you bet.. 💦 👙
Xx
It's what you really need, isn't it you fucking slut???

My wife and I never dirty talked as much but with our recent meet up, we had two bbc bulls who were dirty talking her as they fucked. Tell her to let em know she loved bbc dick and when she was coming and she did! At one point she started squirting well she was being fuck, then said "wow that's a first". I had never seen her pussy so creamy. But that so far was my experience

My wife and I never dirty talked as much but with our recent meet up, we had two bbc bulls who were dirty talking her as they fucked. Tell her to let em know she loved bbc dick and when she was coming and she did! At one point she started squirting well she was being fuck, then said "wow that's a first". I had never seen her pussy so creamy. But that so far was my experience
My wife loves for them to talk dirty and make her talk dirty to them. IT's a turn on for her and for me

Back