Dirty talk, submissive white women, and dominant bbc bulls

I use the right word and I say words that make you think. As you fight what I’m saying I pound harder to get your attention . Lol
I bet you would ..
I can get very aroused at the right use of words..!
Mmm you have my attention honey, tell me what’s going to make me want more..!
X
Lol. I would turn the heat up and start calling you Ho and bitch getting more aggressive . Sayings like … Work harder! Make cum Bih ! Say thank you for that big black dic! Again! Whisper it! Too loud( pounding harder!. Drain those balls now! Play with that clit while ride me! You got more in YOU!! Rrrrggh! Like a prison ******* with baby oil.

In my experience, many submissive white women enjoy dirty talk while they are being fucked especially if they are being fucked by a dominant bbc. If you're a submissive woman, and you enjoy dirty talks, post your favorite ones. If you're a dominant bbc and you dirty-talk to your ladies while fucking them, post your favorite dirty talks as well.
I love it when I’m talked dirty to during sex.. the dirtier the better..!
I often get off on it over messages , using my hands, my imagination and my toys, but it’s often the words that send me over the edge..!
Xx

Lol. I would turn the heat up and start calling you Ho and bitch getting more aggressive . Sayings like … Work harder! Make cum Bih ! Say thank you for that big black dic! Again! Whisper it! Too loud( pounding harder!. Drain those balls now! Play with that clit while ride me! You got more in YOU!! Rrrrggh! Like a prison ******* with baby oil.
LOVE talk like that

LOVE talk like that
Ooh I have so much to say to you. Rrrgh Open up for daddy. Spank it ! Spank it Play withi it ! Guide me in! Yes feel my power! Take it ! Take it like you own it! Wake up! Get it! Rrrrgh! Who do you work for? Me! Work! Get down on that bbc! Show me what you got for me! Hit it! Tell me…. Daddy I don’t want no mor3! Say it! Louder! I knew it! Gimmie that pussy! Rrrrgh spank! Now work! Yes! Yes! Now act you love it! Oh no you’re not done! Grind Bih! Grind! …….spank! Spank!

Back