dirty talk

View attachment 657952 My Bull Erik calling me a whore,white slut, especially when my husband and ******* are around, and then getting dragged into another room and fucked for hours pussy being pounded so loud while he continues abusing me asking why I love that little faggot, and I just keep whispering I love you Erik, I love you Erik, I love you Erik.....
I totally agree. It's so hot to be treated like that infront of friends and family. It's fun to be blacked but it's even more fun if everyone knows it lol x

The filthiest the better. The more the black man establishes his superiority the better. The more he degrade us as white men and women to admit we're his slaves the better.

Yes. Filthy talk.

And when the white woman verbally degrades her cuckold by pointing out her white bf or hubby is nothing compared to black men !

I love dirty tak, nasty talk is the best, being told what a white slut I am and a black cock loving whore, when I'm getting funded I'm a submissive woman and love dominant ate verbal men to talk down it turns me on, and I know black men love to tell us what we are good for and our only purpose for them
I'm the same way love nasty talk.my bull loves to tell how much of a black cock whore I am and telling me I'm going to be his cum dumpster

When white guys called me slut or whore, it felt demeaning. When black men say it, it sounds endearing, like it is a compliment. Like one black guy told me, when you beg for black cock like a sex starved whore, maybe...just maybe you are one. The smile on his face, while he is deep inside of me, made me feel like his white whore.

When white guys called me slut or whore, it felt demeaning. When black men say it, it sounds endearing, like it is a compliment. Like one black guy told me, when you beg for black cock like a sex starved whore, maybe...just maybe you are one. The smile on his face, while he is deep inside of me, made me feel like his white whore.

I'm the same way. I enjoy racial play and some degrading during sex, especially as you are about to orgasm.

I have had black studs Make me beg them to suck their cocks or fuck me in the ass. The black guys I have had got a real kick out of me asking their friends while I sucked them if I could eat their assholes. When my bull pimped me out to his friends I was trained to ask them. That really made them call me a white whore for black men.

I love dirty talk, the more degrading the better. My owner abuses me verbally most of the time when he has the breath...I'm a filthy slut, a cheap white whore, a dirty little cocksucker. He tells me that this is what I'm good for, all any white woman is good for. All of our sessions are strongly race-based and he makes it very clear I'm inferior white woman.

Though I do love the grunts and gasps when he's fucking me hard, the slap of his skin against mine.

Can I say 'both' too...?

Back