Dirty talk, submissive white women, and dominant bbc bulls

Mrs wild likes being talked dirty to, but only started reciprocating over the last couple of years. Pretty interesting and intense dialogue to be sure..

She refers to herself as a sub bottom when it comes to having sex with men. She considers herself an aggressive top butch when sleeping with women. Those lines also get blurred when it comes to talking dirty.

I've heard her say "breed me" and "give me your seed" when she is being a sub with men. Since she's been dabbling with her androgynous and butch side Ive seen that change a bit too. She's been saying things like "fuck that butch pussy" and "fuck me straight" and the combo of "breed my butch pussy". Guys usually last about 10 seconds before they cum when she starts saying this stuff. Surprised how much it gets them off.

With women, I've seen her drag someone by their hair on all fours across a hotel room and into the shower. Straddle her face and say "dr*nk my dyke piss" and proceed to drown her with it :oops:

Almost came just from watching her in action.
Sounds like a hot little bitch!! I need to drag her ass in and piss on her face and tits!!

They really do like dirty talk and to be degraded/talked to disrespectfully.

My first experience with a white woman was an ongoing situation where my homeboy shared his fuck buddy with me for a few months. Most of the time we tag-teamed her but sometimes I had her to myself.

Anyway, when we shared her we would talk to her almost like she wasn’t even there if that makes sense. We would conversation back and forth about how good her mouth, pussy or ass was but didn’t acknowledge her directly, only as “this bitch, that whore, this slut” etc. So for example I would say something like “this bitch suck dick better with dick in her” while I was getting topped off and he was hitting her from the back. The first time we fucked her together I mentioned how good her head was and my boy was like “don’t be afraid to nut in her mouth, she gon swallow everything.” We just generally talked to her crazy and she loved it. The wildest ******* I think I ever said to her was “tell your husband this asshole belong to me” while I was tearing her ******* up from the back
That is so fucking hot.

This is very true.
What I really like is a slow build up, that then changes gear, he becomes more urgent, passionate and dominant.!
He holds me down, making sure I couldn’t move, even if I wanted to(which I don’t). That’s when he starts to talk dirty, telling me that he ‘knows what I want’ etc..
From there as the tension builds, it’s a short step to him calling me names like bitch and slut(which are an incredible turn on for me),
Culminating in an explosive finish where I continue to struggle and he continues to dominate and do what he wants until we both feel the release..
A perfect scene, maybe, a fantasy, definitely, a turn on just writing it, you bet.. 💦 👙
Xx
Dirty talk and dominance definitely bring out the best in most white women and make them totally submissive. Looking them in the eye while fucking them and noticing their total submission makes me wanna explode. Indeed, it makes me nut sonner. A woman's submissiveness in bed is a big turn on for me.

Dirty talk and dominance definitely bring out the best in most white women and make them totally submissive. Looking them in the eye while fucking them and noticing their total submission makes me wanna explode. Indeed, it makes me nut sonner. A woman's submissiveness in bed is a big turn on for me.
And man’s dominance is a massive turn on for me..!

Back