Dirty Panties

Like these
My personal preference is eating those dirt stained panties. I get just enough of that pussy smell and taste without actually being able to touch it. This keeps me pussy free but givens me just the right amount of affirmation and positive reinforcement to keep me compliant.

I love 'after a long day' pussy. The panties are fine, but I love that unwashed flesh and musk.

I was turned on to this when I began to date a girl I met a my community college. Getting down to point, she would come home from her letter carrier job (foot route), unwashed, get undressed, sit on the couch with her legs spread and her heels on the cushion; so her musk would fill the air near her. She loved her own odor, tasting herself and feeding me as well. I relished her natural scent and lick her to a nice orgasm before dinner.

Later in life, I 'trained' a few women to believe me when I said I enjoyed eating them out 12 or more hours after a shower... Sometimes playfully blocking the door to the bathroom and pointing to the bed. I would convince them that they should be proud of the gift they were bringing me and not worry about stereotypes, but to just relax, kick off the panties, lay down and enjoy my tongue. I would always inhale their scent deeply while looking her their eyes, before tasting.

My ex swing bud was another woman who didn't worry about her musk. If a guy only wanted fruity douche, she would send him on his way to never be seen again.

"Worn all day?", How about a week or two? When I was 19, there was this one older (40 or so?) black lady that was a part-time ******. She would let me eat her pussy in exchange for doing work on her house. She told me that she purposely lets her pussy get ripe; "It attracts white boys like you", she said.
She was absolutely right. When you get close and get hit with that overpowering musky/funky stink... I just go crazy. She would encourage me to use my tongue to clean the white, creamy discharge and smegma under the clit-hood. I could also smell the odor of stale semen, probably sitting up there all night.

She would also "put me to work" (as she called it) licking her "booty hole". She would sometimes warn me that she was "going to blow some nasty gas". I didn't know what she meant but I found out soon enough as she scented the air with a good stinky fart... I didn't care, I just kept lapping away like a good little puppy. I could tell she liked it too; she told me,"When you see that pearl (her clit) comin' out, you know you doin' sumpthin' right". Her "pearl" was huge. Even she said, "It's like a little dick". It helped me understand why some of the guys at the adult bookstore referred to my uncircumcised penis as a "clit-dick", a term I had never heard before.

Last edited:
like my wifes panties as well . but there is only a small scent which is a turn on .
but i remember one girl in the past - as i go down and there was a smell like public toilet - my god - i stopped immediately - really a turn off .

so it depends

Back