dildo/ dilator recommendations

gregster

Couple
Gold Member
My wife has had the pleasure of BBC in the past, but when I could not get it up, she did not pursue it. Which is just the opposite of what I wanted. We have been to, and she played at Splash Mocha 3 or 4 times in the past, but this past time, as she has not had sex in years, was afraid of being torn. She wanted to but when seeing the size of the men, she became afraid. So, question is, I see a vaginal dilator set on Amazon, but it only goes up to what I consider a good sized white guy. Does anyone have recommendations of dildos that can get her comfortable again with BBC. The largest is only 6" x 1 5/8", so nowhere near what most black men are. Any ideas of various dildos to stretch her to accommodate her for BBC? I have some black men ready to please her but she needs to feel like she can take them.

Doc Johnson has some in several lengths and thickness. My favorite is about 9” long and 2” thick. It’s firm but flexible and the outside is soft that makes it easy to get started. Adam and Eve also sells one called the body dilator that you can inflate more to stretch

Back