Dildo advice - ladies perspective please

Stockinglover

Male
From
UK
Hi

Wife indicates she happy to try a bigger dildo, but want to be sure I get the size right.
Currently she likes basix realistic slim which is tapered over 7" length to its widest point just above the base at 5.5 circumference (1.75" D)

the thing I'm least sure on is the diameter/circumference as length can be used or not.
From people experience would 7" circumference be too much of a jump up on size?
Looking at 6.5 and 7" circumference choices
Would both of those be too much?

I personally don't think either of those is out of line size wise but it all depends on your wife and what she can handle. I would suggest finding something along the similar size to try with or even ordering something cheap to try the size before ordering something of higher quality.

I personally don't think either of those is out of line size wise but it all depends on your wife and what she can handle. I would suggest finding something along the similar size to try with or even ordering something cheap to try the size before ordering something of higher quality.
Thank you

Hi

Wife indicates she happy to try a bigger dildo, but want to be sure I get the size right.
Currently she likes basix realistic slim which is tapered over 7" length to its widest point just above the base at 5.5 circumference (1.75" D)

the thing I'm least sure on is the diameter/circumference as length can be used or not.
From people experience would 7" circumference be too much of a jump up on size?
Looking at 6.5 and 7" circumference choices
Would both of those be too much?
Take your wife to an Adult store and ask her to chose one. There's no shame in visiting the store and putting one's hand on a dildo, will simply let her know what she'd like and experiment with.

Back