Difference

Hey what's happening man first I would like to thank you for sharing your lovely hotwife with us fellas.

To answer your question: The difference between a cuck and a guy who just wants to have lifestyle fun and see his lovely hotwife get well satisfied is how that man sees himself and defines himself.

The simplest definition of a cuckold is a man with an adulterous wife. Is that you? No because you both are clearly in agreement to participate in this lifestyle so that definition doesn't describe you.
Also another definition is the Masochistic cuckold who enjoys the humiliation and degradation, and other demeaning activities at the hands of his wife and possibly her lovers. That doesn't sound like you either!

You sound more like a "Stag" husband or boyfriend of the lifestyle. A stag like a cuck both gets sexual pleasure and gratification from their wives and girlfriends being with other men and both actually encourage it but as I defined above the cuckold is usually seen as typically a weak and emasculated partner who almost doesn't have any choice in what his partner does or who she does it with where the Stag is seen as masculine man, a man's man who just wants his woman satisfied with no change in his status or indictments against his image. At the end of the day you really define yourself in this lifestyle.

Hope's that helps brother!

Hey what's happening man first I would like to thank you for sharing your lovely hotwife with us fellas.

To answer your question: The difference between a cuck and a guy who just wants to have lifestyle fun and see his lovely hotwife get well satisfied is how that man sees himself and defines himself.

The simplest definition of a cuckold is a man with an adulterous wife. Is that you? No because you both are clearly in agreement to participate in this lifestyle so that definition doesn't describe you.
Also another definition is the Masochistic cuckold who enjoys the humiliation and degradation, and other demeaning activities at the hands of his wife and possibly her lovers. That doesn't sound like you either!

You sound more like a "Stag" husband or boyfriend of the lifestyle. A stag like a cuck both gets sexual pleasure and gratification from their wives and girlfriends being with other men and both actually encourage it but as I defined above the cuckold is usually seen as typically a weak and emasculated partner who almost doesn't have any choice in what his partner does or who she does it with where the Stag is seen as masculine man, a man's man who just wants his woman satisfied with no change in his status or indictments against his image. At the end of the day you really define yourself in this lifestyle.

Appreciate the answer. I want to see my wife pleased in every way. Joining in most of the time, recording others. It's a real turn on to see how naughty she can be. With me she's a very bad girl... But with others... Unlimited.

Appreciate the answer. I want to see my wife pleased in every way. Joining in most of the time, recording others. It's a real turn on to see how naughty she can be. With me she's a very bad girl... But with others... Unlimited.
I totally get it and that's why as a bull I do my part to make sure hotwives are satisfied beyond expectations and be as naughty as they possibly can to put in a show for hubby because it fulfils their fantasies makes their relationship stronger. That's how I show my appreciation to them for sharing with me as a bull! ♠️😎

I totally get it and that's why as a bull I do my part to make sure hotwives are satisfied beyond expectations and be as naughty as they possibly can to put in a show for hubby because it fulfils their fantasies makes their relationship stronger. That's how I show my appreciation to them for sharing with me as a bull! ♠️😎
I like your answer. Most of the time without as per filming. Joining in.. Keep all her holes filled.

As a black man with a white wife that enjoys giving and receiving, but also likes to watch and join in with his wife with other men. Younger older old boyfriends/girlfriends, my question is, what's the difference between being a cuck and having an open marriage because of the pleasure i get from knowing my wife is sexually satisfied?
Great question!

Great answer. I'd be classified as a stag then. Good to know!

From my understanding a cuck is deriving most of not all of his pleasure from his partner's sexual activities. He generally does not take on other partners like in an open marriage. He often is not allowed to have intercourse with his partner unless she grants him that. But he will assist in making sure she has as much pleasure as possible with her partners.

As others have said you sound like a stag.

A cuck is either a man whose wife is unfaithful or who consents to her having other partners and derives sexual satisfaction from being humiliated/degraded by his wife and/or her lovers. A cuck will pretty much never take on extramarital partners.

A stag is a man who enjoys his wife getting sexually satisfied by other men without the humiliation factor. Generally he doesn't take on extramarital partners himself.

Swinging is where both people have lovers but generally only play as a team and all their non monogamy is through group sex.

An open marriage generally means both people have extramarital partners but there isn't any sexualizing of your partner sleeping with other people.

And finally polyamory is where a person has full, committed relationships with multiple people. Sex isn't the focus, the relationships are the focus. It can be hierarchical or not and there's varying degrees of involvement with your metas.

Back