Difference Between Dick & Cock

I have a 4 inch penis (1½ - 2 inches soft) and I don't think that the word "cock" suits such a small member. The word cock conjures up an image of something big, proud and threatening. Three things which my shrimp dick definitely isn't.
Also compare how much more your mouth has to open to say the word "Cock" as opposed to the less weighty "Dick".
I would say that anything under 6 inches isn't really worthy of being called a cock and should be defined as a dick.
Perhaps our group should lead the way by making sure that only the most deserving examples of manhood qualify for the honour of being called a cock. What does everyone think?
Black men have cocks and dick's. Those terms denote size, strength, and power. We whiteboys have penises which denotes small, weak, and ineffectual.

I have a 4 inch penis (1½ - 2 inches soft) and I don't think that the word "cock" suits such a small member. The word cock conjures up an image of something big, proud and threatening. Three things which my shrimp dick definitely isn't.
Also compare how much more your mouth has to open to say the word "Cock" as opposed to the less weighty "Dick".
I would say that anything under 6 inches isn't really worthy of being called a cock and should be defined as a dick.
Perhaps our group should lead the way by making sure that only the most deserving examples of manhood qualify for the honour of being called a cock. What does everyone think?
Sorry can't agree. To me in all my experience with cuckold lifestyle for over 35 years. BBC, BWC and SUPERIOR BLACK DICK
while the little penis husband or the little useless pee pee or the pathetic little dicklette. All a matter of words.

Your clitty is beautiful, but you seriously need to tidy up its appearance by getting rid of all of your hair.
You have a really pretty little dicklette, but it is ruined by the tatty hair.
You need to wax it. By waxing a dicklette you are showing respect to the big black bull

I think some of us have Cocks, some dicks and some of us clitties.
I am happy to be included in that 3rd option as i an small and limp.
How big are you? Would you consider a 3.5 inch part penis a dick or a clit? I'm asking because I've always considered it a dick albeit a tiny one. But a few other cucks and a bulls have referred to it as a clit

Looking for our next stud inbox or write message to 1 (939) 401-3436 send pictures of your dick could be video

I have accepted the little bit I have which to me also means being submissive as I have a hard time pleasing. Once I accepted life got a little easier. Seeing those big cocks does get me hard still. Seeing the little clitties is what I have and have accepted. So yes I have a clitty but not a dick nor cock. Thankfully I now have sissygasms!

I have accepted the little bit I have which to me also means being submissive as I have a hard time pleasing. Once I accepted life got a little easier. Seeing those big cocks does get me hard still. Seeing the little clitties is what I have and have accepted. So yes I have a clitty but not a dick nor cock. Thankfully I now have sissygasms!
That is such a gorgeous post. I can relate to almost everything you say and it seems to be the story of so many of us shrimp dick men on here. We all seem to have followed the same path because of our tiny dicklettes X

Back