Difference Between Dick & Cock

Here’s some more pics
I know my wife had told her friends about it. I’m to small for intercourse, so we I had to ejaculate into a cup and use a funnel to get my sperm in to have a kid. We use a strap on so I can fuck her. We use a 8.5x7 black doc Johnson
Well about 15 years ago she had a group of neighbors over for a day of heavy wine drinking. I kept my distance and drank a little too much and went outside to smoke a joint. When I can back in one of her girlfriends asked to see my dick. Without thinking I pulled my pants down. All you could see was the head of my penis pulled tight against my pelvis, absolutely no shaft at all. Ugh
The gasps and laughter broke out. One of them said I never saw such a small penis in her life.The girls apologized to my wife as I pulled up my pants and went to another room.
Two of them had sons and I heard them say their boys were bigger then me when they were 7 yo .

to this day I haven’t lived it down with all the snide comments.
Even during the super bowl I had my neighbor hold up her hand and open her thumb and pointer finger about an inch
You need a bull

I
I totally agree mine is 5 1/2 hard but compared to black men I consider it a clit and I love rubbing it when on here reading about white girls and BBC 🙏🙏🙏♠️♠️♠️😍😍😍
I like to compare mine with huge bbcs. Especially when I'm tiny and soft as jelly or marshmallow. Actually I can't compete with some BWCs like Danny D, Owen Gray, Bruce Venture and Chris Strokes, maybe even Jordi 😊 but bbcs are really crush me.

Last edited:
This one is tricky cause to me i used to think cock sounds a little more impressive than dick but dick can also sound impressive. But Black people - Black women in particular, whom I see as models for women who demand good sex- use the word dick as an impressive word and often say "cock" is a white person's term. so it really depends on who's saying it.

there is an old Spring Thomas video i saw in my youth where she's holding a BBC and saying "this isn't a peepee, it's not even a dick, it's a fucking cock". Made an impression on young me. But so do all the Black people and lovers of Black lingo who talk about impressive "dicks".

My wife point blank told me, a dick is what I have and a cock is what she wants in her pussy, what I get to watch fucking her pussy and the only penis she will suck is a cock……to her, a cock is 100% black….a dick is 100% white and a dick doesn’t deserve oral attention unless it’s someone else with a dick willing to suck it.

My wife point blank told me, a dick is what I have and a cock is what she wants in her pussy, what I get to watch fucking her pussy and the only penis she will suck is a cock……to her, a cock is 100% black….a dick is 100% white and a dick doesn’t deserve oral attention unless it’s someone else with a dick willing to suck it.
She's a keeper. I hope you get to see her service many BBCs. And let you eat up their cum from her pussy.

Back