Did anyones husband turn gay

Most cuckolds want cock as much as their wives and girlfriends do. If they have the slightest tendency towards cock,BBC will turn them bi or gay. White married couples serving BBCs together is rapidly becoming the new normal in modern society. Five white holes surrendered to be resized for regular hard BBC use! This is 21st century white marriage!
A beautiful sight, indeed!

I have turned Gay since My Wife started Cucking Me.
I have not had Penetrate sex with a Woman in over 10 Years.
The Wife and I Both love being fucked by bulls.
In fact We don't meet up with one unless He is willing to fuck us both.
I also have a Boyfriend that fucks me on a Regular and I love it.

Attachments

• 0 little nub.jpg
    0 little nub.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5902.JPG
    IMG_5902.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5901.JPG
    IMG_5901.JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 31
Years ago, college party. Got late, 3 guys 2 girls smoking pot. We tried to get the girls to kiss, they did. They tried to get us to kiss, didn't happen. We talked the girls into taking tops off. Soon we were all naked. The girls said they would lick each other if we each sucked each other's dick. I was like no way. I had smaller dick, one guy huge, other guy in between. Medium guy got in front of big guy, went up and down a few times. Girls loved it. He went down on me, in like 30 seconds I felt I was ready to blow, I pulled his head up. Big guy went down on me, 30 seconds I pulled him off. I went down on big guy, I could barely get the head into my mouth. I went down on medium guy for a minute. The girls were a loving it. They said one of us had to swallow a load. No way was I doing that. Medium guy started sucking and jacking huge guy. One girl said he's going to cum. The guy swallowed all of it. One girl said that was fucking hot and kissed the guy that swallowed. We ended up fucking both girls and they swallowed each of us. Was damn hot but ONLY because the girls were there. Nothing like that ever happened to me again.

Years ago, college party. Got late, 3 guys 2 girls smoking pot. We tried to get the girls to kiss, they did. They tried to get us to kiss, didn't happen. We talked the girls into taking tops off. Soon we were all naked. The girls said they would lick each other if we each sucked each other's dick. I was like no way. I had smaller dick, one guy huge, other guy in between. Medium guy got in front of big guy, went up and down a few times. Girls loved it. He went down on me, in like 30 seconds I felt I was ready to blow, I pulled his head up. Big guy went down on me, 30 seconds I pulled him off. I went down on big guy, I could barely get the head into my mouth. I went down on medium guy for a minute. The girls were a loving it. They said one of us had to swallow a load. No way was I doing that. Medium guy started sucking and jacking huge guy. One girl said he's going to cum. The guy swallowed all of it. One girl said that was fucking hot and kissed the guy that swallowed. We ended up fucking both girls and they swallowed each of us. Was damn hot but ONLY because the girls were there. Nothing like that ever happened to me again.
Hot

Everyone is different and like different things, all of the explanations on here make sense and for some people are true, some man that at some point only dated women, later on were turn into liking men, some knew at an early age they were bi or gay and others try their best not to be bi or gay and later on gave up conforming to society and embraced their sexuality, others were actually straight all the way and kept it like that, others faked being bi and allowed other men to suck their dicks so that they can fuck a bi man’s wife, other faked being straight to have a wife and be able to build a family…
I’ve been offered to have my dick sucked by bi guys in order to fuck their wives, I always turn it down, because I’m straight and I won’t change that, and I mean no disrespect to anyone, I can play well with others, but I don’t have to be bi or gay, because it’s not who I am…..

We do mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. Our friend is younger, nerd type body, big dick. Not the type me wife usually finds attractive. I will say he looks very hot standing there with a firm dick. I have no desire at all to do anything with him. Watching my wife give him head is very exciting tho. Weird

Back