Did anyones husband turn gay

No one turns Gay, you are born that way! Most humans have a wide variety of sexual interests. It's inhibitions imposed by religion and society that stop us from having sex we desire.

Respectfully disagree. If "no one turns Gay", then why were you trying to coerce me as a straight man and make me feel guilty for not wanting to engage in sexual acts with your husband? (Or husband pretending to be wife). Obviously you believe people can turn on some level.

Last edited:
I would suggest that a significant part of the population is actually bisexual, though act on what is important, hot and/or interesting for them. While these numbers are only an example - consider something like 25% straight, 60% bi, and 15% gay. These numbers seem to be somewhat different for men than women and there are probably a bunch of peeps that don't know and/or are evolving. :unsure:

I would suggest that a significant part of the population is actually bisexual, though act on what is important, hot and/or interesting for them. While these numbers are only an example - consider something like 25% straight, 60% bi, and 15% gay. These numbers seem to be somewhat different for men than women and there are probably a bunch of peeps that don't know and/or are evolving. :unsure:
Exactly what demographic do these statistics represent? Females? White, black, hispanic, or Asian, or men of a certain race?

I see being “gay” as someone who is romantically attracted to the same gender, and someone who desires the emotional attachment to the same gender. The act of sex is different in my opinion. I think a person can be down with having sex with both genders and enjoy sex with both genders without being “gay.” I’ve seen guys and women that are cool with doing everything sexual that is possible behind closed doors, but outside the bedroom are completely straight. Meaning they only want a “relationship”/“marriage” with a person of the opposite gender. Just one persons opinion.

I see being “gay” as someone who is romantically attracted to the same gender, and someone who desires the emotional attachment to the same gender. The act of sex is different in my opinion. I think a person can be down with having sex with both genders and enjoy sex with both genders without being “gay.” I’ve seen guys and women that are cool with doing everything sexual that is possible behind closed doors, but outside the bedroom are completely straight. Meaning they only want a “relationship”/“marriage” with a person of the opposite gender. Just one persons opinion.
I agree with all of the above

My opinion too... The special bonding emotional component makes the difference.

Respectfully disagree. If "no one turns Gay", then why were you trying to coerce me as a straight man and make me feel guilty for not wanting to engage in sexual acts with your husband? (Or husband pretending to be wife). Obviously you believe people can turn on some l
Respectfully disagree. If "no one turns Gay", then why were you trying to coerce me as a straight man and make me feel guilty for not wanting to engage in sexual acts with your husband? (Or husband pretending to be wife). Obviously you believe people can turn on some level.
you are right not every man or woman is willing to do certain things. I have sucked a lot of cock but i would never try to push someone although my wife pushed me

Back