Did anyones husband turn gay

The world has become very interesting as I have become older...... I find the definition of what constitutes a straight/heterosexual male has become very blurred during my time in this lifestyle.....

I find when people say , everyone is bi or gay... Very disingenuous.....

There are heterosexual, bisexual, and homosexual people in this world..... Variety is the spice of life and c’est la vie....

But a fully straight/heterosexual man wants nothing to do with another mans dick under any circumstances.....
i have sucked many cocks but i would never let a man suck me, my wife got me into cleaning and sucking . Fully straight men fuck and kiss women who are full of other mens cum and they try double penetration and all sorts of things that i consider gay

I see being “gay” as someone who is romantically attracted to the same gender, and someone who desires the emotional attachment to the same gender. The act of sex is different in my opinion. I think a person can be down with having sex with both genders and enjoy sex with both genders without being “gay.” I’ve seen guys and women that are cool with doing everything sexual that is possible behind closed doors, but outside the bedroom are completely straight. Meaning they only want a “relationship”/“marriage” with a person of the opposite gender. Just one persons opinion.
I just read this and am so glad I did as this helps me so much. I do not see myself as gay, or even bi, as I have no emotional interest in men, but I have, and enjoyed sucking my wife's bulls cock. Eating his cum from the source or her pussy is great. But like you said, behind closed doors, it is just sex. Thank you so much.

I've have been turned bi by my wifes bull, he has me swallow his cum and suck him, he has told me he will take me further when he wants, for me it is about an exchange of power, I surrender to his power
You’re wise to do so. When you offer him your ass your surrender will be complete, short of castration.

I see being “gay” as someone who is romantically attracted to the same gender, and someone who desires the emotional attachment to the same gender. The act of sex is different in my opinion. I think a person can be down with having sex with both genders and enjoy sex with both genders without being “gay.” I’ve seen guys and women that are cool with doing everything sexual that is possible behind closed doors, but outside the bedroom are completely straight. Meaning they only want a “relationship”/“marriage” with a person of the opposite gender. Just one persons opinion.
This is pretty much our opinion as well.

facts

I totally agree, thank you.

This one's a hoot. Why do so many search for this lifestyle to establish sexual preferences. Those are often determined at birth or for certain in your early years. A mate could i suppose appear to turn gay if he had managed to suppress those feelings his entire life. The truth is it would not create but it might revel ones true preference. I at one time was ****** into group therapy. A very informing experience. The Medical professional running it expressed the opinion that many cannot or do not form or realize the exact boundary's for them until they experience or explore the options. By that thinking a man could repress his urges for years until he actually tried something new. The light went on but it had been wired for years waiting for the switch to be thrown. The throwing of the switch did not instill the preference.

Most cuckolds want cock as much as their wives and girlfriends do. If they have the slightest tendency towards cock,BBC will turn them bi or gay. White married couples serving BBCs together is rapidly becoming the new normal in modern society. Five white holes surrendered to be resized for regular hard BBC use! This is 21st century white marriage!

Attachments

• tumblr_owkn3aeeHH1w625b5o2_500.jpg
    tumblr_owkn3aeeHH1w625b5o2_500.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 26
  • tumblr_oxk0p8zxkr1w625b5o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oxk0p8zxkr1w625b5o1_1280.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 25
  • tumblr_ow5xmgzRpt1w625b5o1_540.jpg
    tumblr_ow5xmgzRpt1w625b5o1_540.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 27
  • tumblr_ozyb0qr5C41v3ph3fo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ozyb0qr5C41v3ph3fo1_1280.jpg