Did anyone get BBC for Christmas?

Was hoping hubby would surprise me, but unfortunately I didn't get any lol.

Anyone else have any luck?

I made arrangements for one to be delivered to Pam on Christmas Eve however the weather played havoc with Santa's flight and he didn't make it! Then Black Santa ended up with the flu and we had to cancel indefinitely, almost! Since we are Snowbirds and have a condo in the sunny south, Santa has agreed to make an exception and deliver Pam's Christmas Gift sometime after the 15th. January! I'm totally confident that Pam will still enjoy Santa's visit even that late after the festive holidays!

Finally came home at 5pm. She sucked and wanked me off while telling me about he fucked her most of the night and again when they awoke. I came within minutes and she went to bed and fell asleep.
She told me last night her guy received a call from his mate and he told him to come around. They were in bedroom when he arrived and he went through to meet him. After a few minutes he opened the bedroom door and told Linda to come through and say hello. All she had on was stocking and he gave her a robe to put on. While chatting her bull pulled the robe open exposing her pussy to him and said, "this married pussy is not going back to her husband until I have used it real good". He then opened the top of the robe and said, " you like them titties. As he was leaving she heard him saying to him come back when you are done and have some fun as well. He never came back and when I asked her what she would have done if he did she just said, " omg I do not know what I would have done". Wish I had been there.

She told me last night her guy received a call from his mate and he told him to come around. They were in bedroom when he arrived and he went through to meet him. After a few minutes he opened the bedroom door and told Linda to come through and say hello. All she had on was stocking and he gave her a robe to put on. While chatting her bull pulled the robe open exposing her pussy to him and said, "this married pussy is not going back to her husband until I have used it real good". He then opened the top of the robe and said, " you like them titties. As he was leaving she heard him saying to him come back when you are done and have some fun as well. He never came back and when I asked her what she would have done if he did she just said, " omg I do not know what I would have done". Wish I had been there.[/QUOT

Brilliant love your posts ....did he get to take linda bare ?

Yes .. he always puts a red ribbon around his big black cock.. It's tradition for me to receive it like that as he's done this for the past number of years.. so in all reality, it's never a surprise any more and is always my last present, but one I always look forward to unwrapping the most..

Back