Did anyone get BBC for Christmas?

She was supposed to get some BBC we had lined up on XMAS eve. It turned out to be one of "those nights." We went to Oakland and got a room at Jack London square. Room wasn't ready but that was cool since we were going to go to a Raiders viewing party at a local club. The way it was advertised you'd think 200 people were going to be there. They actually had free tickets for a regular seat or bottle service with front row seating on a couch, in front of the big screen, for $300. I almost bought it (online) but my wife talked me out of it. We ended up being the only ones there so I'm so glad I didn't pay the $300. Then we went out for a nice dinner with plans afterward to go to a blues club which is why we went there (to Oakland) in the first place. You know listen to some good blues and then take her back to the hotel with her new BBC. Their website said they had music on XMAS eve. We show up there and they inform us there would be no music. We showed them their website advertising live music, they apologized and bought us a *******. So back to the hotel bar and right after we walked in they announce "last call." FUCK!! Ok well not all is a bust we're still meeting her dude at 11pm. We finish our drinks and go back to the room. My wife goes to the bathroom and I hear say "Fuck." I said what's wrong. " I started my period." Then I said "FUCK." I know that was the longest response to a simple question but I think it was kinda of comical. So we might try again at the same place New Years eve. Wish us luck:furious:

Last edited:
Was hoping hubby would surprise me, but unfortunately I didn't get any lol.
(...)
What a pity! Maybe you would surprise him instead?
(...)
Hopefully I'll get my first at some point. Hoping my birthday now but need find the perfect one.
If hubby`s not finding a good candidate, maybe you`ll help him find the one who`s perfect for you.
And - to get back to my former statement - when is his birthday? ;)

But one question still needs to be answered...
Does hubby know you want to try BBC
?! :D

Back