Did anyone become a cuckold not by choice? Infidelity?

My then girlfriend cuckolded me and told me about it before dumping me, I found it very hot and I was surprised at my reaction and have enjoyed it ever since. We got back together 6 months later and every time I went down on her I thought of another man's sperm being inside her and I was licking it out.

I believe that there are many different kinds of cuckoldry. The common thing among all kinds of cuckoldry, is that the man and woman are married. By definition the cuckold is married to a woman that has sex with other men while he is faithful to his wife.
I believe that most men become cuckolds the same way I did, because their wives were cheating on them, fucking other men without the husbands knowledge. So, in this scenario, humiliation is a natural consequence of discovering that the Lady you married, loved, cherished, put on a pedestal, was now a common slut and fucking other men. Most men are emotionally crushed, humiliated and ashamed that their loving wife is now a slut, without shame, and enjoying fucking other men. Often, as in my case, your friends and family also discover that your wife is a slut. Some will feel compassion for you, try to nurture you, while others will laugh at you and degrade you for being married to a dirty slut. Those of us that love our wives so much, that we choose to stay married to our, now slut wives, are even further degraded and humiliated for not being enough of a man to divorce the filthy slut, tramp, whore and other names that your friends and family have for our slut wives. After many months, maybe years, of great stress and agony of living with our shameless slut wives we break down and accept that we are inferior males and make excuses for why our filthy slut wives are not sluts at all but that they are superior females living their lives free of social acceptability and restrictions; and they are still Ladies. Most of us do not really believe the reasons our wives are sluts. This is evidenced by the fact that we are ashamed to let everyone know we are cuckolds and that we accept that our wives fuck other men while we do not fuck other women.
Just my 2 cents worth.

My GF cheated on me within a couple of months of dating.

First, guy from college. The whole class went to a bar, he got her *******, fucked her in the restroom. Meh.
Second, random guy she met that night while going out with her friends. Also *******, also got fucked in the restroom. A bit of an asshole to her, which turned her on.

She confessed a few weeks later in tears, I forgave her, and we've had a wonderful cuckolding relationship ever since.

Many of the wives I enjoy are doing it behind their husbands back and thats on them. Many men do not satisfy their women and they will seek out a strong man to take the pussy the way they need it. I have had a few actual cuck couples but in all honesty around here its not that popular that I have seen. Many of tje wives just want to be fucked like sluts and sent back home to their life with the ******* and *******

With me and my wife, it started in high school.Our county had an exchange with a 4-h group from South Dakota. My future wife was all over this big guy when we had a swimming party.. She was riding his shoulders in the pool. While we were dressing in the locker room, he was walking around with hi big cock swinging and bragging how he was going to fuck her before the trip. I hid my little dick and said nothing.

Later in the trip she and a friend of her's went off in the woods at a picnic with this guy and another guy. They both got fucked. The other girl bragged about watching my future wife get fucked while she was fucking the other guy. When I confronted her she denied it.

We initially went to different colleges. One night she gave me back my ring and said we should date other people. One night I stopped at her college but she was out on a date. I went to see a friend who was attending that college before leaving. Her date lived in the same dorm. He came in and bragged about how many times he had had sex with her that night. She denied that.

After we were married, I caught her with another man. She, first, denied having sex with him. Then she said that was the first time she had sex with him. Finally, she admitted it had been going on for months. She said I couldn't satisfy her sexually satisfy her but she loved me.

The first time I witnessed her having sex with some one larger than me, I realized that I never satisfied like that. I accepted my fate. In the beginning. I chose to deny what was happening for years before accepting it.

Back