Did anyone become a cuckold not by choice? Infidelity?

I believe that there are many different kinds of cuckoldry. The common thing among all kinds of cuckoldry, is that the man and woman are married. By definition the cuckold is married to a woman that has sex with other men while he is faithful to his wife.
I believe that most men become cuckolds the same way I did, because their wives were cheating on them, fucking other men without the husbands knowledge. So, in this scenario, humiliation is a natural consequence of discovering that the Lady you married, loved, cherished, put on a pedestal, was now a common slut and fucking other men. Most men are emotionally crushed, humiliated and ashamed that their loving wife is now a slut, without shame, and enjoying fucking other men. Often, as in my case, your friends and family also discover that your wife is a slut. Some will feel compassion for you, try to nurture you, while others will laugh at you and degrade you for being married to a dirty slut. Those of us that love our wives so much, that we choose to stay married to our, now slut wives, are even further degraded and humiliated for not being enough of a man to divorce the filthy slut, tramp, whore and other names that your friends and family have for our slut wives. After many months, maybe years, of great stress and agony of living with our shameless slut wives we break down and accept that we are inferior males and make excuses for why our filthy slut wives are not sluts at all but that they are superior females living their lives free of social acceptability and restrictions; and they are still Ladies. Most of us do not really believe the reasons our wives are sluts. This is evidenced by the fact that we are ashamed to let everyone know we are cuckolds and that we accept that our wives fuck other men while we do not fuck other women.
Just my 2 cents worth.
I strongly agree with your point of view, but despite the actual definition that cuckoldry involves a married couple, technically any guy in a relationship with an unfaithful girl can be defined as cuckold. In fact, the great percentage of beta men like us, who gradually developed this fetish through years and not necessarily with full consciousness, are openly admitting that they've been cheated regularly in their past relationships and being ruthlessly rejected by girls was typical during their teenage years.

I bet there are many cuckolds in here who can relate to these introverted, unpopular and perplexed male personas who used to be invisible to hot teenage girls. The “good guy”, the “funny guy” or sometimes the “nerd” or the “weirdo” who was inevitably compromised to be “friend-zoned” with the secret hope to get a taste of their well-used pussy when their arrogant, alpha boyfriend dump them for some other hot girl.

This is the exact moment a beta male thrives and becomes useful and partially fuckable. He’s the respectful, compassionate guy with a good sense of humour, and what every little bitch needs after a bad breakup. A guy who is emotionally available for her and keen to be used and become a ‘rebound’ partner for a short time. This is where someone’s dick size, social status and lifestyle come to play. A beta guy who - despite his obvious limitations - has a decent cock size, some social prestige and a good lifestyle is obviously able to manipulate and keep a slut way longer than a loser with a pathetic dicklet. This is the reason some of the sexier bitches are deliberately compromising and stay in doomed relationships with beta males.

The fact is that regardless how socially or professionally successful a beta male is, the level of sexual attraction is not capable of blowing a woman's mind away, the way a dominant alpha male with raw, primitive masculinity can. In that sense, a beta husband cannot avoid his destiny to be cheated. Sooner or later a sexually supressed wife won't be able to resist the temptation and without much guilt she will eventually bend over her juicy ass to someone who knows exactly how to treat such a wet pussy.

You see, when you're young, naive, with limited life experience, and you catch your girl riding eagerly some guy’s fat cock, it's an absolute horrible, heartbroken experience that kills your confidence and big male ego. Given that this may happen to anyone, the big difference here is how a man deals with a cheating event, and the impact it has on him.

A cheated alpha male will only become ruthless and more cynical with women. He can recover quickly because he has a winning mentality that protects him from falling apart or being possessed with negativity. Unlike a lifetime loser who never learns from his mistakes, an alpha will develop instinctively a raw, dominant personality to prevent similar events.

On the other hand, a beta male gets furiously panicked. Unlike a real man who has the confidence and natural ability to effortlessly jump on another relationship with an equally hot girl, a beta is ready to offer unconditional forgiveness just the day after. In fact, he's so damn desperate to get his precious girlfriend back from the male predator who seduced her and although his anger, he's ready to make himself believe it was one-off stumble. His weak mindset will generate a million excuses that caused his beloved one fucking another guy on a pool party and alcohol is always on top of this list.

The truth is, that despite the temporary reconnection and a decent after-fight sex, any little slut is this world can easily detect a beta male attitude from a mile away. As such, it won’t be long until she's back on the game. It took only a couple of months for my innocent-looking slut to start dating again other guys behind my back until she decided to dump me for good.

Irreversibly this is something that becomes a norm through time for most beta males and not without a reason! This painful and humiliating process is the emotional roller coaster that generates a true cuckold and saves him out of his misery. Denialism is not an option for inteligent, open minds. A man must have the courage to embrace his nature, fight his demons and accept that certain desires are not openly acknowledged because our society is not yet evolved enough.

In an ideal future world, where beta males know their pathetic role and limitations, shameless sluts won't have to lie to their husbands, inventing stupid excuses or asking for permission to get passionately spit-roasted by the two black guys they've just met on the gym. :threesome:

My hubby did after I cheated on him for 10yrs and now he can't get enough of watching me and my BBC lover. Actually, he can't get hard without seeing us together of pic's and vids of us. It's quite funny :LOL:
You cheated on your husband for 10 years without him knowing? He didn't suspect a thing during that timespan? How did he first find out and what was his reaction?

My GF cheated on me within a couple of months of dating.

First, guy from college. The whole class went to a bar, he got her *******, fucked her in the restroom. Meh.
Second, random guy she met that night while going out with her friends. Also *******, also got fucked in the restroom. A bit of an asshole to her, which turned her on.

She confessed a few weeks later in tears, I forgave her, and we've had a wonderful cuckolding relationship ever since.
Good cuck

I believe that there are many different kinds of cuckoldry. The common thing among all kinds of cuckoldry, is that the man and woman are married. By definition the cuckold is married to a woman that has sex with other men while he is faithful to his wife.
I believe that most men become cuckolds the same way I did, because their wives were cheating on them, fucking other men without the husbands knowledge. So, in this scenario, humiliation is a natural consequence of discovering that the Lady you married, loved, cherished, put on a pedestal, was now a common slut and fucking other men. Most men are emotionally crushed, humiliated and ashamed that their loving wife is now a slut, without shame, and enjoying fucking other men. Often, as in my case, your friends and family also discover that your wife is a slut. Some will feel compassion for you, try to nurture you, while others will laugh at you and degrade you for being married to a dirty slut. Those of us that love our wives so much, that we choose to stay married to our, now slut wives, are even further degraded and humiliated for not being enough of a man to divorce the filthy slut, tramp, whore and other names that your friends and family have for our slut wives. After many months, maybe years, of great stress and agony of living with our shameless slut wives we break down and accept that we are inferior males and make excuses for why our filthy slut wives are not sluts at all but that they are superior females living their lives free of social acceptability and restrictions; and they are still Ladies. Most of us do not really believe the reasons our wives are sluts. This is evidenced by the fact that we are ashamed to let everyone know we are cuckolds and that we accept that our wives fuck other men while we do not fuck other women.
Just my 2 cents worth.
Wow. This is one of the most interesting posts I've read on this site ever.

I strongly agree with your point of view, but despite the actual definition that cuckoldry involves a married couple, technically any guy in a relationship with an unfaithful girl can be defined as cuckold. In fact, the great percentage of beta men like us, who gradually developed this fetish through years and not necessarily with full consciousness, are openly admitting that they've been cheated regularly in their past relationships and being ruthlessly rejected by girls was typical during their teenage years.

I bet there are many cuckolds in here who can relate to these introverted, unpopular and perplexed male personas who used to be invisible to hot teenage girls. The “good guy”, the “funny guy” or sometimes the “nerd” or the “weirdo” who was inevitably compromised to be “friend-zoned” with the secret hope to get a taste of their well-used pussy when their arrogant, alpha boyfriend dump them for some other hot girl.

This is the exact moment a beta male thrives and becomes useful and partially fuckable. He’s the respectful, compassionate guy with a good sense of humour, and what every little bitch needs after a bad breakup. A guy who is emotionally available for her and keen to be used and become a ‘rebound’ partner for a short time. This is where someone’s dick size, social status and lifestyle come to play. A beta guy who - despite his obvious limitations - has a decent cock size, some social prestige and a good lifestyle is obviously able to manipulate and keep a slut way longer than a loser with a pathetic dicklet. This is the reason some of the sexier bitches are deliberately compromising and stay in doomed relationships with beta males.

The fact is that regardless how socially or professionally successful a beta male is, the level of sexual attraction is not capable of blowing a woman's mind away, the way a dominant alpha male with raw, primitive masculinity can. In that sense, a beta husband cannot avoid his destiny to be cheated. Sooner or later a sexually supressed wife won't be able to resist the temptation and without much guilt she will eventually bend over her juicy ass to someone who knows exactly how to treat such a wet pussy.

You see, when you're young, naive, with limited life experience, and you catch your girl riding eagerly some guy’s fat cock, it's an absolute horrible, heartbroken experience that kills your confidence and big male ego. Given that this may happen to anyone, the big difference here is how a man deals with a cheating event, and the impact it has on him.

A cheated alpha male will only become ruthless and more cynical with women. He can recover quickly because he has a winning mentality that protects him from falling apart or being possessed with negativity. Unlike a lifetime loser who never learns from his mistakes, an alpha will develop instinctively a raw, dominant personality to prevent similar events.

On the other hand, a beta male gets furiously panicked. Unlike a real man who has the confidence and natural ability to effortlessly jump on another relationship with an equally hot girl, a beta is ready to offer unconditional forgiveness just the day after. In fact, he's so damn desperate to get his precious girlfriend back from the male predator who seduced her and although his anger, he's ready to make himself believe it was one-off stumble. His weak mindset will generate a million excuses that caused his beloved one fucking another guy on a pool party and alcohol is always on top of this list.

The truth is, that despite the temporary reconnection and a decent after-fight sex, any little slut is this world can easily detect a beta male attitude from a mile away. As such, it won’t be long until she's back on the game. It took only a couple of months for my innocent-looking slut to start dating again other guys behind my back until she decided to dump me for good.

Irreversibly this is something that becomes a norm through time for most beta males and not without a reason! This painful and humiliating process is the emotional roller coaster that generates a true cuckold and saves him out of his misery. Denialism is not an option for inteligent, open minds. A man must have the courage to embrace his nature, fight his demons and accept that certain desires are not openly acknowledged because our society is not yet evolved enough.

In an ideal future world, where beta males know their pathetic role and limitations, shameless sluts won't have to lie to their husbands, inventing stupid excuses or asking for permission to get passionately spit-roasted by the two black guys they've just met on the gym. :threesome:
Wow.

1 man for bills and business, 1 or more bulls for the bedroom, eh? Does that kind of sum it all up?

Last edited:
Yes. It happens all the time. I would argue the majority of instances.

The wife cheats. She gets caught. There is a showdown. There is a renegotiation.

It is how we started.
wife cheats,,,,,,,,,, she gets caught ..........there is a real bust up,,,,,,,,,,then an agreement she carries on,,,,,,,,,,,,a week later you find she is pregnant,,,,,,,,,,,,,,another bust up,,,,,,,,,,,,,then an agreement she carries on fucking and bareback as it no makes no difference,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you then realise your addicted

Just my 2 cents worth.
Thank you for sharing your cuckold journey. My cuckold husband was well aware of my promiscuous behavior well before our wedding day. He knew before our marriage that I would never be sexually loyal to him. He married me anyway and I have enjoyed my sexual freedom as a Hotwife ever since.

Thank you for sharing your cuckold journey. My cuckold husband was well aware of my promiscuous behavior well before our wedding day. He knew before our marriage that I would never be sexually loyal to him. He married me anyway and I have enjoyed my sexual freedom as a Hotwife ev
Thank you for your nice comment. I hope you enjoyed reading about my cuckold journey. I hope it is of some help to other men about to start their life as a cuckold.
Great that you were honest with your husband that were being fucked by other men and you had no intention of giving up your lifestyle of being fucked by other men. It would be nice if all women and men were honest about their sex life before and after they get married. When a husband accepts that his wife is going to be a married slut after he married her, then he does not have any right to complain about his wife being fucked by other me, as I see it.

Back