Denied it from ten years old

I will accept now, after nearly 20 years of watering in my mouth in the presence of a black confident youth - 60 I naturally have always gone instantly weak, never accepted, my earliest memory of being bullied was by a black girl, maybe from then I subconsciously accepted, I love the fear and weakness now that I've accepted, I dont understand it, but hey, black thuggish, confident aggressive black men from young to even 60, the way they wear they're shades and gold and suit and the attitude of a black man, even a girl, has always made me fight to not drop down to my knees, to write about it on here is so amazing, I finally am giving in, I am a absolutely little sissy for a black powerful man even a girl, I feel so pleasured just surrendering to that power, there's so manydifferent types of blacks, I now will admit I ALWAYS noticed I got hardest whilst being obedient to a black person.

Right guys I'm so nervous and excited, to realise how many of us there are! And how superior these blacks are to overpower men and change us, I love this feeling.

Also can anyone give me certain things to get or wear to symbolise me bowing down, I thought of buying African or carribean sports tops, even a secret tattoo.

omfg its taken so long to accept, love and aurrender to all the powerful darker men and women out there, pls no offence but it only seems to be African and carribean and west Indians that give me the feeling, mixed raced yes definitely, but the attitude and dominance of a true black needs to be blatant.

hopefully speak soon I have so much to say!

Back