Delicious Weekend with a favorite Bull....

MsThang

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OR, US
Met a delicious man at an interracial hotel take over last fall....and my Valentine's present this year was that my dear cuck husband flew him out from a midwest city to spend 4 glorious days with us.

I gave cuckie orders to act as a perfect concierge...carry his bags, take us out to fancy dinners (twice) other fun activities in the city and prepare an elaborate meal for us on the last night.

He chauffeured,(with chauffeur hat!) fluffed on demand, cleaned up in the middle of the night, and a perfect mix of indoor and outdoor activities. Great conversation, many laughs, hot sex = perfect weekend.

And the bull...oh the bull. Crave him like a bad *******

Attachments

• image_6483441 (1).JPG
    image_6483441 (1).JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 770
  • image_6483441.JPG
    image_6483441.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 777
  • image000000.JPG
    image000000.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 762
  • image000007 (1).JPG
    image000007 (1).JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 737
Met a delicious man at an interracial hotel take over last fall....and my Valentine's present this year was that my dear cuck husband flew him out from a midwest city to spend 4 glorious days with us.

I gave cuckie orders to act as a perfect concierge...carry his bags, take us out to fancy dinners (twice) other fun activities in the city and prepare an elaborate meal for us on the last night.

He chauffeured,(with chauffeur hat!) fluffed on demand, cleaned up in the middle of the night, and a perfect mix of indoor and outdoor activities. Great conversation, many laughs, hot sex = perfect weekend.

Wow!! What an incredible weekend it sounds like...I'm so jealous of your cuckie and literally laughed out loud about the chauffeur hat...what a great idea!

BTW - cage pic comparing to the BBC...so hot!

Good for you sexy hot 🔥 fuck doll, can I cum playb :sex: :sex:

Great story!! I’m sure it was a great experience for all three!! That second picture is just so hot with you naked kissing your lover. Did your husband take this picture?

Last edited:

That sounds awesome! Congrats to all three of you on a great weekend. I think it sounds quite beatiful. I would love that for my wife.

Thats so fucking hot

Back