Definition Of 'Ultimate Cuckold'.

Is there an accepted, and understood definition for being an 'Ultimate Cuckold'? 1. Your wife becomes pregnant from the bull? 2. Cuck is raising, and paying for the bulls offspring? 3. The sissy cuck sucks the bull off for the first time? 4. The Cuckold is completely submissive, to the wife's bull, and is fully controlled by him? I read Ultimate Cuckold frequently, but it seems to be a very vague term. Perhaps the term is whatever each individual determines it to mean to them.

Is there an accepted, and understood definition for being an 'Ultimate Cuckold'? 1. Your wife becomes pregnant from the bull? 2. Cuck is raising, and paying for the bulls offspring? 3. The sissy cuck sucks the bull off for the first time? 4. The Cuckold is completely submissive, to the wife's bull, and is fully controlled by him? I read Ultimate Cuckold frequently, but it seems to be a very vague term. Perhaps the term is whatever each individual determines it to mean to them.
I would suggest that being an 'Ultimate Cuckold' would be where not only having accepting a BBC as your wifes sex partner, you go further and begin sucking his cock with or without her until finally, having watching your wife orgasm as never before so many times there comes a time where she wants to share him with you and watch you as you experience a BBC fucking.

i like 3🥰😍

Thank you for all the definitions and variations. I guess now I know now that I’m not in a cuckold relationship. We are just a couple enjoying the pleasures a third person can bring into our bed room! Thanks

Dude that

Dude that's hot know your place sucking black cock while he fucks you wife is awesome if you love black cock like Ll of us do we are the ones who get our girls to love iiwe can't get mad when they do because we are slaves to black cock we were probably born that way

Excellent selection, Although there may still be feminization of the hubby and demands for the inclusion of other white couples in the circle of the black master,

The ‘Ultimate Cuckold’ would be the one has absolutely no issues with sexual relation between bull & hotwife and is happily willing to go extra miles to fulfil kinky desires of bull and hotwife.
The life of a cuckold is like moving in a whirlpool, at first you get the impression that you did it of your own free will, then it seems to you that you can break out of this whirlpool at any moment And you just like the danger, But with each turn you feel like you are stronger and stronger and it tightens more and more and changes happen faster and faster. what seemed impossible to you just yesterday, what today causes excitement will turn out to be so banal tomorrow because you have already stepped to the next level of humiliation and submission..IMG_20230210_083135_064.jpg

The life of a cuckold is like moving in a whirlpool, at first you get the impression that you did it of your own free will, then it seems to you that you can break out of this whirlpool at any moment And you just like the danger, But with each turn you feel like you are stronger and stronger and it tightens more and more and changes happen faster and faster. what seemed impossible to you just yesterday, what today causes excitement will turn out to be so banal tomorrow because you have already stepped to the next level of humiliation and submission..View attachment 6507994
i would love to have this happen to us

Back