Deepthroat/ No gag reflexes #bigdickproblems

Do you deepthroat

• Total voters
We're going in circles here. First off, guys don't 'skull fuck' me. They either lay or stand still. they are not moving. I move my head up and down. And yes, the cock is deep down my throat balls deep and then i pull back and it's in my mouth, and then it is again deep down my throat balls deep, and so on and so on. I'm not sure how I can explain it any more clearly than that.
Damn I wanna experience ur head busty cougar

I had a bull early in being with my now hubby who was staying for work in a hotel close by. He would have me come over and really used my how he wanted. He was probably the first real dominate bulls I met. Anyway he took the time to teach me how to relax and deep throat his big cock. He spent quite a few hours training me to take a BBC. It's a skill I have put to good work since.

As deep as any cock on the planet. Depth isn't an issue. If it is super straight and super rigid it won't go down a curved throat. Or if it is thick as a Coke can, teeth get in the way. Other than those two reasons, it is going down.
I think that's my problem. My cock gets hard really fast. And the harder it gets the stronger I want to fuck.
I've never found anyone who could handle full it in their mouth
Ex.:
Small and soft
IMG_20200315_3.jpg

A few seconds later
IMG_20200315_4.jpg

We're going in circles here. (...)
No. Absolutely not at all. i stated that it is anatomically impossible to breathe at the same time you have a dick (or whatever object) down your throat. That you have already agreed to. Not that that would be necessary or important because there is scientific proof.
airway_vs_dickway-resized-png.3192898

The reason i said it was that @Kirs10 suggested otherwise. Which is nonsense considering human anatomy. i never said it would be impossible to breath with a penis in your mouth. There's the difference. And i am not going to post back and forth to argue about approved facts. i am officially done with this discussion and out. Have a great time.

I think that's my problem. My cock gets hard really fast. And the harder it gets the stronger I want to fuck.
I've never found anyone who could handle full it in their mouth
(...)
How long is your dick when fully erect, if i may ask? i wonder. my ex girlfriend never found a dick that was too big for her to swallow. But we "trained" her with dildos and she definitely had a limit. That was between 8 1/2 and 9 inches.
On the other hand... is it really important to go balls deep into her mouth, if you can also have her pussy? 🤔

How long is your dick when fully erect, if i may ask? i wonder. my ex girlfriend never found a dick that was too big for her to swallow. But we "trained" her with dildos and she definitely had a limit. That was between 8 1/2 and 9 inches.
On the other hand... is it really important to go balls deep into her mouth, if you can also have her pussy? 🤔
It's important to me that all the holes would be completely filled

It's important to me that all the holes would be completely filled
i always loved when my ex girlfriend was sexually skillful with me and/or other men in my presence. And she loved it when i told her how proud i was of her and her skills, which also made her feel proud of herself, as she told me. So she was very motivated to improve herself, and that sort of "training" became a regular part of our sex life as a couple when it was just the two of us.

i am just curious if she would have been able to let you "completely fill" her. - And if so, probably there will be other women out there too, who can achieve the same, i guess. ;)

So how long is your dick?

View attachment 960443 I spend a good hour every time our bull comes by trying to swallow hi fat 10" BBC. I cough and gag but he keeps pushing my head down until his black balls are resting on my chin. My eyes tear up and I breathe through my nose. Relaxing is the key. I get better and better at it each time. I'm a good student I think.
Good job. Practice makes perfect

View attachment 960443 I spend a good hour every time our bull comes by trying to swallow hi fat 10" BBC. I cough and gag but he keeps pushing my head down until his black balls are resting on my chin. My eyes tear up and I breathe through my nose. Relaxing is the key. I get better and better at it each time. I'm a good student I think.
You are beautiful. I would like to be the teacher of my wife

You have no idea what you're talking about. It is very much possible to have an 8 or 9 inch cock (or 10, 11, 12 inches if they exist) down your throat and breathe perfectly fine.
Sorry hun, I have sucked and deep throated all sizes above, some you can still breathe girth dictates, I dated a Black Man with a very girthy 12" and timing was the only way.

I can take about 7 without gagging at all. Anything that goes more than a couple inches down my throat makes me gag. That being said I love to gag!!!
Holding my head down until I have to gasp for air.....tears coming from my eyes....face and breasts wet with saliva....my cheeks red from being slapped for pulling away to keep from throwing up.
Nothing like being throated to remind me that I am a white slut who needs to be well used
Would definitely fuck your face and show you I'm in charge..

Back