Deepthroat/ No gag reflexes #bigdickproblems

Do you deepthroat

• Total voters
I've always wondered about it myself. I don't doubt someone can do it but it always feels that some women say they can to get attention here
You have my attention....swallow me or else be put in this same category. Yep I am Calling your bluff....swallow me or else ;)

You all are right, it's impossible and I'm a liar haha. There is a post in my profile by an extremely well hung member of this site stating I deepthroated him. But again, maybe he's a liar too.

I don't know why I engage any of the the 'talkers' on this site haha. Like the saying goes ' You can't soar like an eagle............'

You all are right, it's impossible and I'm a liar haha. There is a post in my profile by an extremely well hung member of this site stating I deepthroated him. But again, maybe he's a liar too.

I don't know why I engage any of the the 'talkers' on this site haha. Like the saying goes ' You can't soar like an eagle............'
How deep can you go?

You have no idea what you're talking about. It is very much possible to have an 8 or 9 inch cock (or 10, 11, 12 inches if they exist) down your throat and breathe perfectly fine.
She speaks the truth.. there are some girls that can take a massive 10+ dick down like its candy on the 4th of july however whether they can breath..well you have to go ask them.

Well if you pay attention we didn't say everyone was big talkers and nobody doubts it can happen so there's that

She speaks the truth.. there are some girls that can take a massive 10+ dick down like its candy on the 4th of july however whether they can breath..well you have to go ask them.
i never said you can't deepthroat a long dick. Quite the opposite. You can't deepthroat a short dick as it won't even reach to the throat.

What i said was, it is impossible to do it and breathe at the same time (= while the dick is down the throat). That's anatomically impossible.
airway_vs_dickway-resized.png
The colors in that graphic and text size may be poor, but what it shows is the dimensions.
The point ("neuralgic region") where the trachea (see "air way") crosses the gullet (see "dick way") is only about 4 (four) inches from the lips, which means a dick (or any other object) that reaches the throat will immediately plug the air way to the lungs!
And don't even start arguing about different sizes of human heads. A head of a size that would take an eight incher fully without disabling breathing would mean double the size of an average head in each(!) direction (= eight times the volume of an average head! = giant and not human head).

For those who still doubt, just try it yourself and that will make you a believer. i'm done with THIS discussion and out. :D

i never said you can't deepthroat a long dick. Quite the opposite. You can't deepthroat a short dick as it won't even reach to the throat.

What i said was, it is impossible to do it and breathe at the same time (= while the dick is down the throat). That's anatomically impossible.
View attachment 3192898
The colors in that graphic and text size may be poor, but what it shows is the dimensions.
The point ("neuralgic region") where the trachea (see "air way") crosses the gullet (see "dick way") is only about 4 (four) inches from the lips, which means a dick (or any other object) that reaches the throat will immediately plug the air way to the lungs!
And don't even start arguing about different sizes of human heads. A head of a size that would take an eight incher fully without disabling breathing would mean double the size of an average head in each(!) direction (= eight times the volume of an average head! = giant and not human head).

For those who still doubt, just try it yourself and that will make you a believer. i'm done with THIS discussion and out. :D
Sometimes people need to call attention to their abilities, as impressive as they are, it's okay. Nobody was calling out anyone specifically either.

Soar all you want baby girl wasn't a single person calling out any specific person to question their talents, it's going to be okay.

View attachment 3192898

Not sure why I'm doing this. Seems like some people prefer fantasy and make believe over the truth.

When you fuck a pussy, you don't just bury your cock balls deep and hold still. There would be no pleasure to either person involved. You pull back to the last inch or two and then back to balls deep. Back and forth.

The same with deep throating a cock. You bury it balls deep, pull back to the last inch or two, and then back to balls deep. Back and forth. You time it so you breathe through your nose when it is in your mouth.

There it is. That is how a cock can be deep throated and you can still breathe perfectly fine.

@Busty Cougar: So you concur? We are talking about the exact same thing with the exception that when i say "deepthroat" i mean the dick is indeed deep in your throat, while when you say "deepthroat" you mean the process of a guy fucking your scull, right?

The discussion started when i said...
(...)

i'm not saying you cannot swallow/deepthroat a big one. Just saying it's impossible to have it all way down your throat and breathe at the same time! jm2ct's
...which was in response to this post...
(...) I spend a good hour every time our bull comes by trying to swallow hi fat 10" BBC. I cough and gag but he keeps pushing my head down until his black balls are resting on my chin. My eyes tear up and I breathe through my nose. (...)
...which is anatomically impossible as i stated.

i hope i managed to make it clear now. ;)

@Busty Cougar: So you concur? We are talking about the exact same thing with the exception that when i say "deepthroat" i mean the dick is indeed deep in your throat, while when you say "deepthroat" you mean the process of a guy fucking your scull, right?

The discussion started when i said...
...which was in response to this post...
...which is anatomically impossible as i stated.

i hope i managed to make it clear now. ;)

We're going in circles here. First off, guys don't 'skull fuck' me. They either lay or stand still. they are not moving. I move my head up and down. And yes, the cock is deep down my throat balls deep and then i pull back and it's in my mouth, and then it is again deep down my throat balls deep, and so on and so on. I'm not sure how I can explain it any more clearly than that.

Back