Deepthroat/ No gag reflexes #bigdickproblems

Do you deepthroat

• Total voters
Amazingly trainable

As a teen, first hung guy I was with told me all the older girls knew how to give guys like him head cause they practiced. Told me if I wanted to be ahead of all the other girls my age that I should practice.

Smh it became an obsession of mine as a freshman and sophomore and by my senior year I had near full control of my gag reflex

In college tried laying on my back with head over bed for first time and was amazed to feel 9” literally disappear down my throat. Challenging as hell to trust and relax but rewarding as heck to feel it and to see the pleasure on his face.

(...) I spend a good hour every time our bull comes by trying to swallow hi fat 10" BBC. I cough and gag but he keeps pushing my head down until his black balls are resting on my chin. My eyes tear up and I breathe through my nose. Relaxing is the key. I get better and better at it each time. I'm a good student I think.
Hehe, you never have watched anyone deepthroat a dick of that size let alone done it yourself!

Noone is physically enabled to swallow a ten inch long fat dick until his balls are resting on her/his chin and breathe through her/his nose at the same time. *ROTFLmwAO*

Hehe, you never have watched anyone deepthroat a dick of that size let alone done it yourself!

Noone is physically enabled to swallow a ten inch long fat dick until his balls are resting on her/his chin and breathe through her/his nose at the same time. *ROTFLmwAO*

You have no idea what you're talking about. It is very much possible to have an 8 or 9 inch cock (or 10, 11, 12 inches if they exist) down your throat and breathe perfectly fine.

You have no idea what you're talking about. It is very much possible to have an 8 or 9 inch cock (or 10, 11, 12 inches if they exist) down your throat and breathe perfectly fine.
Hehe. Either that dick is exceptionally thin so you can breathe past it through the empty space it leaves in your trachea, or you have a tracheostomy made. Otherwise... doesn't seem likely - considering human anatomy. ;)

i'm not saying you cannot swallow/deepthroat a big one. Just saying it's impossible to have it all way down your throat and breathe at the same time! jm2ct's

Hehe. Either that dick is exceptionally thin so you can breathe past it through the empty space it leaves in your trachea, or you have a tracheostomy made. Otherwise... doesn't seem likely - considering human anatomy. ;)

i'm not saying you cannot swallow/deepthroat a big one. Just saying it's impossible to have it all way down your throat and breathe at the same time! jm2ct's

Do you suck cock?

Do you suck cock?
Mine had been sucked hundreds of times that i of course didn't count exactly. :D None of the Women had been able to breathe while i was in balls-deep and i was only 7" and not ten. Until maybe 5" or so in at maximum some had been able to breathe but with a snoring noise. Further than that, no way! ...just adding some realism here. ;)

Back