Dating as a cuck: Remember if she is ok with you not being there she is NOT looking for a cuck

IMHO I think the cuck thing has to evolve out of a “traditional” beginning for a relationship. The slow evolvement of a dynamic and settling into each role.

IMHO I think the cuck thing has to evolve out of a “traditional” beginning for a relationship. The slow evolvement of a dynamic and settling into each role.
Tell that to my 17 year old self lol. and my past self who lied to all his friends and family 3 different times in 10 years to move to a different state and city to START as a cuck parnter. There is no slow when you already know this is what you want

Tell that to my 17 year old self lol. and my past self who lied to all his friends and family 3 different times in 10 years to move to a different state and city to START as a cuck parnter. There is no slow when you already know this is what you want
You’re right. It’s different for everyone. In my defense, I did say IMHO (In My Humble Opinion). What works for me might not work for you. Hope you had LOTS of hot times.

The only time I was ever allowed in the room while my wife was with her lover was her second Bull, and that is because I set it up. We had 3somes about 4 or 5 times and then my wife told me they wanted to be alone after that. Sometimes I could peak into the bedroom window from the back yard, but she'd even go away with him for the weekend. That affair went on for 15 years. They loved each other, and would say it to each other in front of me.
If that is what made it comfortable for my wife and her lover, then so be it.

you sound super intense

did you ever get a chance to learn how to be a good partner, aside from your fetishes? I think most people need that other stuff (support, love, acceptance, shared interests outside the bedroom, quality time) more than they need their sexual wish fulfillment.

it's got to be difficult to get relationship skills when you're so hung up on the fetish that you're flying around the country for it (and getting salty about it)

Remember if she is ok with you not being there she is not looking for a cuck-

I have had issues while dating as a cuck where a woman feels a cuck partner is for her only to learn that she just enjoys the sexual freedom and not the team effect that I feel makes you two a team at the end of the night. I know that sexual freedom is what makes the cuckold dynamic what it is but there's a huge difference between wanting a cuck involved well you have partners and just wanting other partners with or without the cuck being present.
The main thing is for the wife to have sexual satisfaction. It is not all about you. I suspect your problem is that you want to control your wife not free her.

Remember if she is ok with you not being there she is not looking for a cuck-

I have had issues while dating as a cuck where a woman feels a cuck partner is for her only to learn that she just enjoys the sexual freedom and not the team effect that I feel makes you two a team at the end of the night. I know that sexual freedom is what makes the cuckold dynamic what it is but there's a huge difference between wanting a cuck involved well you have partners and just wanting other partners with or without the cuck being present.
A womans needs and desires should come FIRST.....ALWAYS.
If she wants her privacy....then so be it. Nothing wrong with that....you are still a Cuck!

A womans needs and desires should come FIRST.....ALWAYS.
If she wants her privacy....then so be it. Nothing wrong with that....you are still a Cuck!
Did depends on what sort of cuck you want to be. I moved out of state for a woman for the first time and thought I wanted to be more of a stag but I was more of a cleanup cuck. Then the second time i moved to a different state for a woman it was all the sub-service but she was more into the vebal and noncuckolding related service. Which is something you cant tell until you live together. Then the third time I moved It was just perfect but I needed to be a cuck to much for her.

Back