Date night

She picks out an outfit that I know will surely draw attention, showers and prepares for the evening. She decides the restaurant, I am her driver and knows she can order anything she wants on or off the menu. After dinner she knows I will have already made an appointment for an evening of pleasure for her. As I sit and watch in the chair provided for me as she releases her raw sexual passion fulfilling her desire and need.

Dinner goes as usual with her drawing glances from men upon her entering; her presence in the room is felt by all. Her long hair catching the wind, her perky breasts in a low cut top showing cleavage, her silky long legs in a short skirt and her heels picked to match her outfit and manicured toes. Her showing off is just a tease for those men. They have nothing to offer her an should kneel down worshipping her like the Goddess she is; doing her bidding and showering her with fortune. She is the one in control and they have no idea have she plans on getting pleasured by another man all while her always present cuckold watches firsthand. Her leftovers are packed and the bill is paid. By her side I am always aware of the amount of head turns she causes.

We arrive at his place and he answers the door. He smiles as he reaches for her hand leading her in. Ignoring me and asking me to close the door. He spins her around to admire her beauty knowing she is a proper lady in public but his slut once she enters his home.

Being a gentleman he makes small talk as he leads her to the bedroom. Her excitement can be seen in her wide smile . He tells me “ Sit in the chair like a good cuckold”, as he stands behind her both of them facing me. His hands roam her curves and she lets out a gasp as his hands rub her breasts and proceed to rub her inner thighs. He tells her to “Sit on the bed”. As she does he removes his pants releasing his semi hard cock. No hesitation and both her hands grab his cock and balls. Her shiny lip gloss lips engulf his cock. He turns so I can watch and he in growing each stroke within her mouth. My tiny cock hardens immediately without a touch. Once he is fully hard he stands her up and tells her to face me. He removes her panties and gently bends her over so her hands are resting on my knees. Her breathe in my ear is hot and labored. He reaches over her and tells me “open your mouth cucky”. I do and he shoves her moistened panties in my mouth. Her hands tighten around my thighs and I know he is slowly pressing into her stretching her open, He enjoys this as she is super tight and her reaction is genuine as she digs her nails into me with every inch. As he pushes in inch by inch she moans in my ear and he pushes deeper. She can’t hold back and lets out all the foul words she can as he stretches her wide and pushes balls deep. Within a minute I am already leaking cum which starts staining my dark slacks. He continues this, as she starts dripping massively taking him as deep as she can. Her knees grow weak and she shakes uncontrollably. He takes notice and stands her up, moving her towards the bed. Laying her down he lifts her legs up holding her ankles. Spreading them wide so he can plunge deeper in my wife. My cock twitches endlessly and I erupt in my pants. He continues as she moans louder something between pain and pleasure. The sound of his balks slapping her asshole increase. He tells me he is going to cum in my wife soon, lowering her legs so they are around his waist. I watch as she pulls him in with her legs and scratches his back knowing she wants his huge load of cum. My cock stiffens again and dribbles more. He lets out a grunt and I watch her tighten her grip knowing she feels his cock swelling as he releases his cum in her. She holds him tight until his cock stops spasming. He slowly withdraws and cum drips slowly from her married Pussy. He tells me “Time to. Clean up cucky”. I move between her legs and slowly lick her from her ass to clit. As I do I hear hear gagging. He is fucking her mouth and he is fully hard again. He tells me to finish up and pushes me out of the way. He takes control and places her in doggy. No time wasting and he is buried balls deep in her. She is exhausted but will keep taking his cock as long as he is hard. I sit back in the chair leaning over watching his balls slap her clit and her dripping intensely. He smiles at me, holds a thumb up then licks it. I watch it disappear and see her bite her lip trying not to let out the intense pleasure she is feeling as he shoves his thumb in her ass while his cock buried in her. The sheets are soaked from her Pussy dripping as he finally lays her to her side. Lifting her leg so I can watch, he continues to bury his cock in her. Her eyes roll back as she lets out a huge gasp and her Pussy starts squirting while he is buried as deep as he can get. She pushes his cock out and he teases her asshole with it before pushing back in her cunt. Not much longer and he grunts. I watch his cock throb and balls tighten as he unleashes another load in her. He stays put lowering her leg making sure she gets the last drop. I look down and my slacks are soaked from cum. He cuddles with her until he is soft then tells me “Get her some water cucky”. I give her water from the bottle as she lays on her side. After a few minutes he stands and tells me “put your wife’s panties back on and help her up”. I assist her and gather her things. He has dressed by now and tells her she is welcome anytime with or without her cuckold. She smiles as we make our way to the door. As we exit he tells her “keep those panties on until you are home then your cucky can enjoy his evening dessert”. She says “Of course and Thank you” with a devilish smile. As we drive home she naps until the driveway. I follow behind her to the bedroom where she lays down in bed and tells me “Your dessert is ready”; spreading her legs so I see her cum soaked panties that are leaking out the sides sticking to her thighs. My dessert was perfect.

Written by cucky. Fantasy and truth combined

Last edited:
Back