...damn good time

254fwb

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
MD, US
I've been fucking this hot wife for a while; started out as just me and her solo, to the husband watching and today after I convinced him that he's really a cuckold and just needs to embrace it, he finally dropped his alpha male "act" and she made him suck my dick with her and when I was done thoroughly fucking her, I made him clean it up. He didn't even know he was going to like it as much as he did. They didn't even know I would be into it especially as a black bull. Moral of the story; don't be ashamed about what you like, some of us are comfortable enough with our masculinity to allow certain things and that way ALL parties enjoy themselves...with me in complete control ofcourse 😈

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220302-022343_TextFree.jpg
    Screenshot_20220302-022343_TextFree.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 196
  • Screenshot_20220302-021031_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220302-021031_Gallery.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 192
I've been fucking this hot wife for a while; started out as just me and her solo, to the husband watching and today after I convinced him that he's really a cuckold and just needs to embrace it, he finally dropped his alpha male "act" and she made him suck my dick with her and when I was done thoroughly fucking her, I made him clean it up. He didn't even know he was going to like it as much as he did. They didn't even know I would be into it especially as a black bull. Moral of the story; don't be ashamed about what you like, some of us are comfortable enough with our masculinity to allow certain things and that way ALL parties enjoy themselves...with me in complete control ofcourse 😈
Love her ass

Back