Dammit the Eagles pulled it off. Congrats to the Eagle fans here

They’re like those monsters that are impossible to *******.
You can kick em, stab em, shoot em, fire a bazooka at em, but they never die. They keep getting back up.

lol, ******* of will. Even if it's over, it's been an incredible run. Gosh I remember the 10 year period where there was literally a parade every year : Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins. One of the reason this loss doesn't sting so much. The loss to the GIANTS still hurts lol. Effin Manning and Tyree

lol, ******* of will. Even if it's over, it's been an incredible run. Gosh I remember the 10 year period where there was literally a parade every year : Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins. One of the reason this loss doesn't sting so much. The loss to the GIANTS still hurts lol. Effin Manning and Tyree
I knew we had something in common.
I’m a Giants fan. But I respect other great teams and their fans who stick with their teams, win or lose.

That was a fucked up but funny Super Bowl commercial with Eli and Odell doing that routine from Dirty Dancing.
Hope you saw it.

I laughed and laughed when I read this. If the Browns even make it to the Super Bowl I would be surprised.

Glad the Eagles won, it was a great game. Eli and Odell did a great job dancing.
I am a Sea hawks fun but you never know,maybe one day the lucky start shine on the Cleveland browns,I feel sad for them this season they were close to win some games but.....nothing after.

Back