Cut vs uncut cocks

Do you prefer cut or uncut?

• Total voters
I've seen Mrs O sucking on an uncut cock while being fucked by a cut cock. She worked the guys foreskin up and down licking the head as it popped out. How she was able to do this while the second cut guy was banging her from behind and slapping her ass is beyond me. Then they switched up and I saw it from a whole new perspective. Didn't look like it made a difference to her!

I've seen Mrs O sucking on an uncut cock while being fucked by a cut cock. She worked the guys foreskin up and down licking the head as it popped out. How she was able to do this while the second cut guy was banging her from behind and slapping her ass is beyond me. Then they switched up and I saw it from a whole new perspective. Didn't look like it made a difference to her!

And what about your (visual) preference?

Speaking on behalf of Sarah she is not bothered whether cut or uncut, here in the UK it tends to be uncut.

For me personally (I am uncut) I consider all forms of circumcision (male or female) as genital *******. The whole hygiene thing is complete myth I never have any issues keeping it clean (tip: don't use any kind of soap, just give the head a good rinse while in the shower). The reason for circumcision through religion is to reduce pleasure for the male.

A lot of men here are speaking for their wives so I wonder about the validity of this unofficial survey.
I am speaking for myself as a woman who has been swinging for several years. For not only appearance but health reasons, I play with cut men only. Any man who thinks it's not a health issue is incorrect and is speaking out of ignorance. Catching UTI infections from uncut men are a common problem.

A lot of men here are speaking for their wives so I wonder about the validity of this unofficial survey.
I am speaking for myself as a woman who has been swinging for several years. For not only appearance but health reasons, I play with cut men only. Any man who thinks it's not a health issue is incorrect and is speaking out of ignorance. Catching UTI infections from uncut men are a common problem.

If you're swinging without condoms you're crazy. Therefore cut or uncut is a non issue regarding UTI's because it's wrapped in latex.

I love both. However I will say that once it's inside me, I find that uncut brings a whole different experience. It feels amazing. As far as hygiene? If we are naked I've already determined that I trust you are clean in every way

Prefer uncut, love the feel of a guys foreskin going backwards and forwards in me, or pulling on his cock making the skin go up and down. Then of course the fun of finding something interesting under the skin! A stray pubic hair, or old bit of smeg! Lovely!
Well I made same experiences also find out that a uncut dick can bumm me even longer when I play with my cunny muscles a uncut cumming very quick after my cunny do that.

If you're swinging without condoms you're crazy. Therefore cut or uncut is a non issue regarding UTI's because it's wrapped in latex.

Not nice calling someone "crazy" for their sexual preferences on here. I am sure some of your likes or dislikes may be different than others too but no one has the right to call any of us "crazy".
I have tried both cut and uncut and I prefer cut. Most women prefer a certain size, a certain atmosphere and have certain turn-ons and turn-offs and one of mine is the feel of bareback sex but none of our choices should be judged as crazy by you or anyone else.

Back