Cut or uncut?

If you could have either, which would it be? I guess for our first I really don't care, just as long as it's BIG! But my wife knows my ultimate fantasy is to suck a flaccid uncut cock to hardness and then guide it home into her.
I love uncut cock! Nothing like fucking a BBC all night and then waking him up the next morning by rolling his foreskin back and smelling your pussy on his dick! So hot!

I love uncut cock! Nothing like fucking a BBC all night and then waking him up the next morning by rolling his foreskin back and smelling your pussy on his dick! So hot!
DAMN that is a hot and sexy thought!!!

I have never gotten to overnight with a Bull who was uncut :oops:

Generally I prefer cut Bulls, the smooth look of that head and the way it parts my cuntlips when he penetrates me...but similar to what you talk about, come to think of it an uncut Bull has more of the taste of my girlfriend on it and under his foreskin after he's fucked her, I love that mix of her sweet pussy juice and his spicy cum :)

:blackheart: Lanie

DAMN that is a hot and sexy thought!!!

I have never gotten to overnight with a Bull who was uncut :oops:

Generally I prefer cut Bulls, the smooth look of that head and the way it parts my cuntlips when he penetrates me...but similar to what you talk about, come to think of it an uncut Bull has more of the taste of my girlfriend on it and under his foreskin after he's fucked her, I love that mix of her sweet pussy juice and his spicy cum :)

:blackheart: Lanie
Thats so hot!

Back