Uncut call right back, and seeing it come out
a sexual black god. Standing naked. That bbc swinging between his thighs makes me drip. A 10in thick vascular pitch black uncut cock. Beautiful. Even more so with my very long white nails around his girth. Before I stroke. I take my tongue and slide it under his foreskin running around gives him a sensation he enjoys. Finishing by taking. My tongue into his opening and taste his precum. More potent and bigger than my white cuckokds whole load. The.m start working that black cock. And coz of the size. His huge black head stays concealed until it’s almost fully hard then it forces out. Line ab explosion. Then he will start fuckjng my throat making me dad. My husband watched and hears his wife being called his slut which I want to be. Tren this is a thing black alphas will do. He will suddenly stop pull out. Let me get my breath. Bent down. Look in my eyes and tell me I’m so gorgeous. Then picks me up like I’m a feather and kiss me like only BMWW do. Passion sexual energy intense intimate. I feel like the only woman in the world. After just being his slut. They have this way about them like u are under his spell. Later he will have me on a counter legs spread and balls deep in my ass. Making it gape. But as he’s doing that he wil be kissing me again. And whie husbands fiancé bf having mind fuck seeing us wanting be a black man’s slut.

Uncut! The way God made it, full of many thousands more nerve endings offering so much more to stimulate, tease and please. Uncut looks better and feels better fucking too because it can glide in its own skin keeping all the natural lube inside. Many advantages to natural, intact penises.
Should be a crime to cut any Black baby. Any adult can choose for their own bodies but never cut any baby's genitals, male or female.

Back