What's most important?
1. Cut or uncut?
2. Semi soft or solid?
3. Big belly or flat stomach?
4. Bush or trimmed?
I'd rank those in the exact order that you listed them. Give me a hooded, fully sensitive semi over a solid clipped. Intact plus belly over cut 6-pack. And I'm happy however a King chooses to style his manscape.

Few realize how large an average adult's foreskin surface area is, the inner side of it is loaded with special pleasure receptors. Multiply that for a BBC; more area equals more nerve endings. The inner skin area of an avg white dick is around 13 sqin (2.5" long x 5.25" around) and BBC can easily exceed 21 sqin (3.25" x 6.5"). These allow 1" extra skin for overhang but are still low end values because they don't fully account for the highly stretchy nature of foreskin.

There are many more nerve endings in foreskin than in the glans and it has far more function than a simple sun shade. A Black King's penis is the apex of masculine perfection. To deprive it and him of even one nerve ending's worth of pleasure without his consent is a deep offence against the Bearers of nature's greatest blessings.

Fortunately, for those whose very sensual birthright was stolen, it is possible to regrow both the inner and outer skin, dramatically increasing nerve endings along with that. If the frenulum was cut away too then that's not coming back, but many have and are restoring and gaining new sensitivity as the glans slowly regains its natural function as an internal, mucosal surface with exquisite texture, taste and smell.

Last edited:
Back