Curious - mature wives

Hi ctcougar, I'm also a swinger..I myself started h,mmm perhaps mid late thirties and I have to say truly enjoy it. Can't get enough sex, my bbc loves to interact with white or hispanic pussies lol

details please .............:)))))))))))))))))))-----------------------------
We met chatting online and found out we were close she didn't believe me when I said I was super small she wanted to see it the house I picked her up from was a big dick guy. I took her to dinner she was telling me how big the guy was. We went back to her place and I stripped and she couldn't stop laughing. I ate her dirty cum filled pussy then beat my little penis.

We met chatting online and found out we were close she didn't believe me when I said I was super small she wanted to see it the house I picked her up from was a big dick guy. I took her to dinner she was telling me how big the guy was. We went back to her place and I stripped and she couldn't stop laughing. I ate her dirty cum filled pussy then beat my little penis.
wow.............so you ALL got off on it !! First date ??????????????????

I love that I have low testosterone so I have the muscles of a girl. I love being thrown over his knees held down and spanked till I'm so red I can't sit down

Back