Curious - mature wives

Wow! What about wife ?
is a non standard setup, I serve him and his wife, they are into the cuckold lifestyle but he is Dom so they needed a cuck to use, I serve them both as their cuck, attending Miss as a loving partner knowing I will never please her sexually, Master acts as the bull to Miss and to others

is a non standard setup, I serve him and his wife, they are into the cuckold lifestyle but he is Dom so they needed a cuck to use, I serve them both as their cuck, attending Miss as a loving partner knowing I will never please her sexually, Master acts as the bull to Miss and to others
Ohh. Wow! Sounds hot! You touch her where? When did you start to realize that you wanted to be cucked? Do you enjoy straight sex? Thank you :))

Ohh. Wow! Sounds hot! You touch her where? When did you start to realize that you wanted to be cucked? Do you enjoy straight sex? Thank you :))
well always met couples that would dominate me so just progressed, proper cuck came with friends when I started playing with them and they were into it, they passed me onto Master and Miss.

With Miss I am allowed to lick her pussy, ass and kiss her feet, obviously clean when Master or another bull has finished. I've not had straight sex for years now and anyway my tiny clit could never please a woman, its there for ridicule not performing x

well always met couples that would dominate me so just progressed, proper cuck came with friends when I started playing with them and they were into it, they passed me onto Master and Miss.

With Miss I am allowed to lick her pussy, ass and kiss her feet, obviously clean when Master or another bull has finished. I've not had straight sex for years now and anyway my tiny clit could never please a woman, its there for ridicule not performing x
Thank you for sharing. So your more fulfilled now! Master must be good! Are you allowed to orgasm ??

I have accepted what I am and that I am not a proper man, Master and Miss will sometimes let me cum on her leg/feet/boots and then lick it up, friends like to ruin my orgasms
I appreciate your sharing. Who knows what a proper man is! Lots of ways to express our erotic ways...

Ok;)). Lots of ways to get pleasure
indeed which is why I qualified it by saying with cock :) I give pleasure other ways and realise that is how it should be, Mistress gets pleasure from me cleaning her and gagging on masters cock, as well as humiliating me, friends wife gets it from treating me as a sissy girl

indeed which is why I qualified it by saying with cock :) I give pleasure other ways and realise that is how it should be, Mistress gets pleasure from me cleaning her and gagging on masters cock, as well as humiliating me, friends wife gets it from treating me as a sissy girl
You must be popular!

Back