Curious about the rise in IR

I am a white male, engaged, and have been a swinger for over 20 years. I am curious why the rise in white women with black men is happening. Decades ago, I did not like to see it, but now, I can only cum thinking about it. I am just curious about why the increase in interest, as evidenced by we recently attended our 4th Splash Mocha, and now, they are having 4 hotel take-overs in the next year, vs. the regular swinger Splash, which is still 1 time a year. So many more women want black cock. Are they more interested, more willing, or just more are finding about the pleasure of BBC? Not sure, but it does not benefit me at all, but I still jerk about daily, and honestly cannot cum unless watching BMWW. The powerful, mostly in-shape, hung and confident black men, I have to say, are better than most, not all, but most, white or other race men. I will say they have an unbelievable way of talking to women; and yes, stereotyping, but they are able to sweet talk a woman better than most. Add that to the larger cock, again, not all have, some white guys have large cocks, but most black guys have large equipment from what I have seen at nudist resorts and swing clubs, they rule and can get all the white women they want. Plus, the number of black men that I have heard able to cum, (nut) 3 and 4 times, I just cannot imagine, but they can go on, like the Energizer Bunny. Sorry for the long note, but really curious about why it is so more common now than even 5 years ago. What is happening to make WW more attracted to BM?
It seems like you answered your own question.

Honestly, everyone and every couple is going to have their own reasons for a preference towards the lifestyle or just black men in general. I think there are several reasons for the shift away from traditional marriage and sex. The reasons people used to get married and raise a family are not the same reasons and lifestyles people are looking for anymore. I think we as people in general are tired of trying to hide everything and are enjoying getting to be naughty.

It seems like you answered your own question.

Honestly, everyone and every couple is going to have their own reasons for a preference towards the lifestyle or just black men in general. I think there are several reasons for the shift away from traditional marriage and sex. The reasons people used to get married and raise a family are not the same reasons and lifestyles people are looking for anymore. I think we as people in general are tired of trying to hide everything and are enjoying getting to be naughty.
I love women who are naughty. It truly is irresistibly beautiful seeing white women fucking hung black men. Nothing more sexually beautiful or more sexually arousing to watch.

Back