Cumming inside pussies

My fucking takes place within a group of like minded men and women. I had a vasectomy many years ago and the women in the group all know that. However when I am ejaculating into them they often orgasm or grab my ass to pull me deeper into them. Obviously the acting of cumming in them is a major turn on even though they know they can't get pregnant. Or maybe it is a major turn on because they can't get pregnant?

My wife loves the feel of a hot thick load being pumped inside her and loves it even more having me eat her pussy after she's had sex says it makes her orgasm more intense and feels so sensual and sensitive makes her cum every time
Especially when I cum in my pants just eating her out afterwards lol

My fucking takes place within a group of like minded men and women. I had a vasectomy many years ago and the women in the group all know that. However when I am ejaculating into them they often orgasm or grab my ass to pull me deeper into them. Obviously the acting of cumming in them is a major turn on even though they know they can't get pregnant. Or maybe it is a major turn on because they can't get pregnant?
For some women it is the thrill pregnancy risk. It is VERY HOT until we gotta make real life decisions...
had that happen to me TWICE. Both times with younger women.

For some women it is the thrill pregnancy risk. It is VERY HOT until we gotta make real life decisions...
had that happen to me TWICE. Both times with younger women.
That's what makes a vasectomy nice. There isn't apparent difference in volume, I have even been told it tastes the same. It's nice to not have to worry getting somebody pregnant

I love the feeling as their cocks pulse, and spasm inside me, the hot cum gushing from their hard cocks deep in my slutty cunt and ass, the feeling of fullness, completion, and the knowledge that they have emptied their precious semen in my willing holes. Hoping that they will cum again and again using me as their cum sponge. Fucking their friends, cleaning their cocks and drinking the splooge leaking from my used flesh, submitting to their lust, their power, their hard violent ravaging of their willing whore. Holding nothing back to pleasure their ebony bodies and to have them know how much I worship, need, and want them to use me for their pleasure. Hubby, cuck, standing by to fluff, clean or service as needed. OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE IT!! :wub:

Wife here...
My husband loves the fact that a dominant black man is taking and using his wife and filling her with his seed.

I totally understand. My couples have made it clear that the fuller the hotwife is with my cum when she returns home to hubby, the better. On several occasions, hubby has told me that wifey arrived with cum dripping down her legs.

Back