Cumming inside pussies

never say never....bareback is always dangerous
i would never let a man squirt inside me, excepted for a long time (underlined "long time") boyfriend

never say never....bareback is always dangerous
i would never let a man squirt inside me, excepted for a long time (underlined "long time") boyfriend
hey quilla ... not your pussy not your choice...yes it is a chance... so is getting cancer and getting ran over by a car, if its not your thing don't do it ... for alot of folks it is they're thing , and yes most people playing have enough sense to test and require testing !! ok Rant done please return to your regular naked cock loving, pussy pleasing,cum filled dreams !!

I imagine most ladies, these days, like the feeling of a hot load swiching around inside them. Its the natural thing to do, that's for sure. Its what vaginas are suppose to do, right?
A couple things use to bother me when I was dating the chicks ... having a girl spit the cum after a BJ, and having to wear a condom. Nothing would make my dick go soft faster. Never had that problem with my bride ... she fucked me 2 hours after she broke up with her old BF (who was my roommate for a year in school), and they had had sex just that night and she had his load inside her ... my first "sloppy seconds" experience. That was 19 years ago! I still find "sloppy seconds" incredibly HOT!
thats just frinken hot !! hoe you get sloppy senonds often ...for her sake too :)

Back