Cumming inside pussies

It turns all three of us on. In the beginning we all fantasized about my wife getting pregnant by her black lover. It was just a hot fantasy and nothing more than that.

Now it's different. From September 21 (our fifth wedding anniversary) my wife will use no protection at all. My wife and I want a biracial baby. Our bull is turned on by the thought of me raising another man's baby.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Interracial_Creampie_19a.jpg

I imagine most ladies, these days, like the feeling of a hot load swiching around inside them. Its the natural thing to do, that's for sure. Its what vaginas are suppose to do, right?
A couple things use to bother me when I was dating the chicks ... having a girl spit the cum after a BJ, and having to wear a condom. Nothing would make my dick go soft faster. Never had that problem with my bride ... she fucked me 2 hours after she broke up with her old BF (who was my roommate for a year in school), and they had had sex just that night and she had his load inside her ... my first "sloppy seconds" experience. That was 19 years ago! I still find "sloppy seconds" incredibly HOT!
Is another man`s sperm the best lube???

My wife loves cum in her and hates condoms. I just don't think I could let her bull cum in here with chance of getting pregnant. I'm fine with people knowing she fucks black guys while married to me but mixed baby bringing to family would be really weird situation. Plus I'm up for anything till I cum and think about it and realize that was a bad idea. Lol

Wife here
I am a women who can feel when an endowed black man cums in me which causes me to orgasm. I don't have that feeling when a condom is used. I wonder if it's because they are up against my cervix. I really don't know why but I can feel the difference when they cum.

My black lovers love to cum in married white pussy or ass. They love having a married white woman submit to them by spreading her legs and taking their potent sperm.

I am exactly same like you sister.

My husband loves the fact that a dominant black man is taking and using his wife and filling her with his seed.

It turns all three of us on. In the beginning we all fantasized about my wife getting pregnant by her black lover. It was just a hot fantasy and nothing more than that.

Now it's different. From September 21 (our fifth wedding anniversary) my wife will use no protection at all. My wife and I want a biracial baby. Our bull is turned on by the thought of me raising another man's baby.

View attachment 645033

Good luck ! ;-)

Sex is about intensity. It's just like electricity: the greater the sex, the better the intensity. Nothing beats that moment of imminent ejaculation when the man is about to cum, and the woman senses it, and her body too responds towards it. It's the ultimate fantasy for most hubbies, almost related to climbing Mt. Everest of cuckoldry.

View attachment 147008
I find this the Mount Everest of cuckolding:

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_fbetterorworse.jpg

Back