Cumming inside pussies

I know the original questions were asked a very long time ago, but I think all three have the exact same answer. Ownership. There's no sign of complete submission and sacrifice as to allow a man to fill up what is essentially (biologically) your core with his cum. There is nowhere riskier or more intimate and deep in a woman body and you are giving this up to him and letting him leave a part of him in there. Quite hot of you ask me!

So for the bull, knowing that he owns the hot wife and that he is quite literally at her centre.
For the hot wife, (atleast for me), the idea of giving up myself completely and having my bull (his juices) fill up my most intimate area.
For my husband, the idea that what was once his is now belonging to a superior man and that no matter what he tries to do, I completely belong to someone else. To the point that I am more willing to give myself up and act in this risky way with someone else but won't do these same things with him. (obviously before we ended our physical relationship completely)

I still have a physical relationship with my hubby but only after I have BBC first. He understands that he only gets me after I've been used by my black lovers which is what he wants and accepts now.

That's great that it's worked out well for you. But I hope this is what you want too, and you're not just sleeping with your husband afterwards to keep him happy. If you'd really like to be BBC exclusive or give it a trial period, you should suggest it to your husband to see if its something he enjoys too (maybe for a fortnight or a month). If it is, maybe you could become fully exclusive. He will hopefully support this and accept that its what you want and he shouldn't get in the way of that. (Obviously this is assuming that you'd like this. If YOU want to keep it as it is now, than fantastic, I'm glad that you've found exactly what you want.)

Thank you for the advice. Yes I do sleep with hubby quite often just to keep him happy. Guess that makes me sound like a whore. lol There are also times I deny him anything after being with my black lovers telling him they own me, only they satisfy me and that I don't want his white cock. As annoyed as he may get he also gets quite aroused by this. Then he just takes care of himself. Poor guy. lol

That doesn't make you sound like a whore! It makes you sound very caring. But I do get the impression from thing like 'poor guy' that you're only doing it to keep him happy. You shouldn't feel bad for this! It's natural for you and all women to want the partner most able to reproduce. these are who we find attractive and is the BBC. It's in our nature and our husbands should accept and support this, IF you want to commit to it. Only you can decide that but you should base it on what you want, not because you feel sorry for him.

I imagine most ladies, these days, like the feeling of a hot load swiching around inside them. Its the natural thing to do, that's for sure. Its what vaginas are suppose to do, right?
A couple things use to bother me when I was dating the chicks ... having a girl spit the cum after a BJ, and having to wear a condom. Nothing would make my dick go soft faster. Never had that problem with my bride ... she fucked me 2 hours after she broke up with her old BF (who was my roommate for a year in school), and they had had sex just that night and she had his load inside her ... my first "sloppy seconds" experience. That was 19 years ago! I still find "sloppy seconds" incredibly HOT!
Yea sloppy seconds I have come to enjoy. And the wife enjoys the feeing of a strange cock exploding in her. So fuckin hot

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?

My woman doesn't have preference to be honest. She says she enjoys creampies, but the aftermath bothers her. She just doesn't like the leaky/oozy feeling between her legs after the party is over (back to the reality).

Her black lover once said to me that cumming inside a someone's white wife makes him feel powerful. Especially if the wife is super hot that other white males would fight over her. It is a really great treat for his ego.

I always want my woman take her lover's cum inside her pussy. I enjoy sloppy seconds.

I can't get enough of that black seed inside my pussy. For me I love to feel a man exploding and shooting his seed inside me and with black men the dominant fucking and the pregnancy risk just add to the excitement and feeling when it happens! This is the last guy I fucked...2 hours after meeting him his thick 10" BBC was buried to the hilt in my slutty little cunt shooting his huge load straight into my womb as I surrendered my body to him, all while hubby watched! Top pic is the moment he came in me, bottom pic is all I could push out afterwards as the rest was so deep inside me!!View attachment 651456 View attachment 651455
i would eat that creampie for sure

I can't get enough of that black seed inside my pussy. ! Top pic is the moment he came in me, bottom pic is all I could push out afterwards as the rest was so deep inside me!!View attachment 651456 View attachment 651455
Yes, our black baby pipes slide DEEP into your womb ensuring that all the powerful seed takes hold of your sweet white pussy! Good luck pushing BBC semen out lol
thanx for sharing! :blackgreedy:

Back