Cumming inside pussies

I imagine most ladies, these days, like the feeling of a hot load swishing around inside them. Its the natural thing to do, that's for sure. Its what vaginas are suppose to do, right?
A couple things use to bother me when I was dating the chicks ... having a girl spit the cum after a BJ, and having to wear a condom. Nothing would make my dick go soft faster. Never had that problem with my bride ... she fucked me 2 hours after she broke up with her old BF (who was my roommate for a year in school), and they had had sex just that night and she had his load inside her ... my first "sloppy seconds" experience. That was 19 years ago! I still find "sloppy seconds" incredibly HOT!
Sloppy seconds are the bomb!

It's the last big Taboo. There is no.bettwr feeling for q black bull that to admire his handiwork after he has cum inside some sweet white oussy. VictorNYC has bred over 200 white pussies in the last 10 years. Each one very special.
Thank you so much Victor for all of your breeding. There are many white guys like me who are thankful and grateful to you for planting your seed. It is so important and necessary for white women to be black-filled by guys like you. Don't let anything slow you down for the next 200 and the next 200 after that.

Please login or become a member to view

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
Black Men,white women and Cuckolds all love The Bull to seed her.We desire to clean her Black cum while they watch and humiliate the Cuck.But if she had a Black baby and already had ******* with hubby how would u tell your white ******* "Moms having a Black Baby"?They would realize that there parents are Black Cock Lovers and there dad is a Sissy behind closed doors plus the neighbors and rest of family.How do u explain to the family that mom is keeping the black boy and that they will have a Black brother to play with soon?

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
As a cuck I'm waiting to lick her pussy that's the only pleasure I can give her with my tiny useless dicklet and I love the thoughts going through my head licking her after she was fucked by his huge black cock

Back