Cumming inside pussies

There's nothing like catching eyes with a woman wearing a wedding ring and thinking that she's thinking "this sexy black guy wants to fuck me" but you are really thinking "I want to use you like a slut and leave you leaking before you go home to your man"! ♠️

Sex is about intensity. It's just like electricity: the greater the sex, the better the intensity. Nothing beats that moment of imminent ejaculation when the man is about to cum, and the woman senses it, and her body too responds towards it. It's the ultimate fantasy for most hubbies, almost related to climbing Mt. Everest of cuckoldry.

View attachment 147008
To see both my wife and her lover both on the edge and watch one and then the other explode is amazing. Getting to watch as multiple men do this with your wife and knowing how consumed she is while being taken is one of our top pleasures we share together. I have ask her what it was like to have so many men inside you pumping you full of cum and you fucking them for all of the cum you can get. She said that it is something almost so exciting that you can not contain all of the emotion as it builds up and then that volcanic release. The things have imprinted in her memory . The first all black cock gang bang and the time she was tied up blind folded in the barn and with her legs spread as wife as possible and lifted up over her head . She said that a bench was placed over top of her from the waist up . Then someone or some thing was brought in and she could feel hands , possibly a man to one side reaching over her. The next thing she felt was a cock that had a cock head the size of a toilet plunger in her. With one or two pumps it went up in side of her to where she thought she felt it hitting the upper chest cavity. It pumped in and out of her filling her so full she expected her chest to explode from the size and the cockhead traveling in and out of her. I ask her how far it was in her, she said it had to have been 18 to 22 inches in her. Then it exploded cum in her which she said ran out and down her ass and her legs. She said it was so much cum that she never had that amount of cum from 6 men . I ask her if she climaxed. She said I will never tell anyone if I did. I ask her if she thought it was a man and she said I will never answer that either. She only said why is it that all of you guys want it to be a horse that fucked me, Why do all of you men say almost the same thing which is would you do it again, was it good for you. To which she has repeated. I felt like I was going to literally be fucked to death so , no I do not want to go back and do it again.

Back